Wednesday, June 24, 2009

why am I still up ?

Yoooohoooo ~ it's 2.20am . LOL . why am I still up ? I . Don't . Know . (:

I feel relieved all of a sudden after reading your blog man . (:

I can let go now .

My ass still hurts from sitting in front of Alicia for two hours plusplus . D: I can't wait for Transformers 2 to be released ! Then I can watch with my BFBs . (: those asses are such a pain . == I can never take a proper group photo with them . & I always get bullied by you toots !

OI . Suha . Fauziah . WENDY YEO . wildwildwet ! SOON . and all the projects really suck . ):

== know what ? I shall upload some photos . Too many words . Lazy upload skates and track camp photos cuz they're all on fb . AND ALL OF MY PHOTOS IN TRACK CAMP ARE SO UGLY ! D: ks , your photography skills rock mann .. ==
yes ! i love cookie monster ! :D especially the nerdy one . (8

random luhh . never took any real photos during the VSA project . all with Fauz .

ECP outing with my BFBs . LOL . McSpicy party . (:

since I'm still here .
Track camp .
Surprisingly , not a lot of running . /: had BBQ and nightwalk of course ! For me , the nightwalk was boring because I was the last pair . ): my group wasn't very .. uhh , motivated because .. haha . shhhh . x: but thank goodness lulu was around . or I'll be bored to tears . ): there are a lot of couples in the camp uhh . haha . (: sweetness right ? I know . (: amazing race from SP to Orchard . IT WAS EFFING TIRING . ): everybody all cui lorr . Track camp sleep late , wake up late . haha . hmm .. the camp chief was almost non-existent throughout the camp laa . keep seeing sathish doing all the job . but okay laa . (: can see they put in a lot of effort for the camp ! (: and I got a smiley face painted on my thigh .. have I mentioned that before ? ohh yes . (:

Summer Skates Jam .
awesome . (: although it was a bit boring at the Jousting part . Been on junk food the entire week . so round 2 starts .. D: my group was Techno ! & can you believe it ? Kiji's my group leader . o.O uhh , he was in YTSS NCC . and Momo ! such a cute name ! but he's unbelievably hilarious ! (: and we got this headphone identity ! (: I shall take a picture of it soon ! (: I expected longer and more skating sessions and urban . BUT . don't have . like track camp , a lot of couples . (: but the camp chief more hardworking , I think ? I don't even know who's the camp chief . x: But I know KC's exhausted . like DEAD tired . the games are more fun in skates jam though . (: Like Stock Market ! haha . We "gambled" with beans . (: haha . I have to thank Ben properly one day . He was so sweet as to go to the toilet and wait for me while I bathed . (: NO . not in the cubicle laa . == just accompany me laa . since I didn't bathe before Dance night and movie marathon . Then we had supper then talktalktalk till 6.50am and woke up at 10.30am like that . awesome camp . (: though too much swearing .. ==

I'll try to make my blog more colourful with pictures laa . I'm effing jaded now .. it's 3am .
you ignited that passion for skates in me . you kept me awake the whole night even though i was ready to finally let everyth go .. i've never fell so hard before ..

No comments: