I hope I don't get sued or jailed for this , man .. because I'm going to blog about RACISM . (: Yes , a round of applause for this cursed topic that has been going on since the Stone Age . I do believe that neanderthals do beat each other up for having different skin colour and different language . screw my hiatus for now . haha ! :D
I was at Jurong East's library just now with Suha and Fauziah to discuss this topic for CRS . [ curse and swear ] I think it's difficult to just pinpoint one part of this issue because racism is so BROAD . D: && there are just so many negative opinions about racism . Wait - there isn't even any POSITIVE opinions .. ==
Hmm , so this is what we found out when we were at the library . The Indians don't face so much public racial discriminations as the Malays . All because the Chinese think they're the boss in Singapore . Shame on you Chinese ! & we also found out that Indians and Chinese CANNOT be partners in business because the Indians are really cheapskate and the Chinese are really greedy . == Take that Indians and Chinese ! xD
Okay , seriously . Most of the threads in the forums talk about Malays being 'uneducated' . Hey , Chinese , don't act 'educated' and use the word 'uneducated' . If you want to say they're stupid , just go ahead and say 'stupid' . == AND , Malays are not stupid . You're the oxymoron for calling them stupid because there are SMART MALAYS . & there's this about work when more Chinese or Indians or Eurasians get the managerial and supervisual jobs . Why can't more Malays be promoted ? Why must the Chinese or Indian or Malay get interrogated on the phone for a "pre-job interview" then get rejected without even stepping into the office while the Eurasians just get accepted almost immediately ? Why are there no Chinese being discriminated ? ( okay , sorry . got abit carried away . )
MM Lee talks about Racial Harmony . I was reading a short excerpt taken from somewhere for my comprehension passage or smth like that about racial harmony . The author does not agree that it's racial harmony . It's racial tolerance . There's a difference . MM and PM Lee get so uptight about racism that they might just shoot the racist down if carrying guns around in SG was legalised . I agree with the author . The govt spends so much money and effort in trying to promote racial harmony but you still see discrimination everywhere . You need an effing license to speak at the Speakers' Corner near Chinatown and you can't voice your opinions loudly about racism ? Look , I understand what the govt is trying to do . But the govt's like pushing the people the wrong way . You're supposed to ease the tension , but instead , you're increasing the tension . So , there's not much of peace within the races in SG . Too bad for those cheena families who live next to Muthu's Curry everyday . == Wow , if Muthu Curry was my neighbour , I'd have nasi briyani everyday . :D I don't care how much fat it contains . :D
Okay . I practically strayed out of point for my topic .
Let's talk about today .
I was half an hour late for the discussion today . ): yeahh , I woke up late . Again .
Watched videos and read forums and blogs about racism .
Borrowed a book .
Walked to JE mrt station .
Had a girlfriend talk with Suha .
Teared .
Swore .
Damned myself . (:
Felt better , but it still hurts .
Hopped on a train and went home .
Bought potato chips and cheese spaghetti .
Wasted my life away on the couch .
Finishing the book Suha borrowed about 2 weeks ago .
Had maggi mee and watched cartoons .
Parents came home and I turned on Alicia .
One word to describe this holiday : exhausting .
But I still can't get him off my mind ..
At least I attempted . I tried to get over myself . (:
All that's left for me is to wait out . I should get tired over being sad and emotional and wasted like today . SOON . Hopefully ..
Besides , my birthday's coming up real sooooon ~ (: can't wait for the surprises that I MIGHT have . :D Then again , I should brace myself for another "Sweet 16" .......... == No , not that I don't appreciate my BFBs present . Just that I expected more . ): Yes , I'm a selfish bitch sometimes .
Who says I can't wear my Converse with my dress ? Well , baby . That's just me .
I'm the type of girl who - ahh wth , I'm straghtforward . Like , blunt . Stupid in a way . I say things that embarrass myself and other people sometimes . ): and they always misunderstand .. I really didn't know your battery was flat ! Like it's my fault I jumped the gun ? I always talk about the worst-case scenario before thinking about the bright side of things . Oh well . Guess you didn't know me like you said I didn't know you . (; We're even now . i hope you find your princess like you hope that i will find mine .. but .. i was found by him . or i was dreaming ..?
I'm fagged .. like seriously .. I have to rack my brains out on how I should bring my skates to track training tmr .. ): It's going to cause a lot of controversy .. ): and I'm scared of what they will say about me . ): after skipping TWO trainings .. ): ): ): victoria is such a lazy arse .
Hurry up and school reopen ! PLEASE ?! My holidays are screwed up and I want to fly away and never come back ! ):
Someday , I want to go horseback riding in the outbacks of Australia or in a nice countryside where there are no cars and really really little light pollution .. (: why ? to go star-gazing .. of course .
(:
HAH . I'm 12% racist . Facebook is a fraud . == Don't ask why . Because it is .
No comments:
Post a Comment