Went ECP with girlfriends yesterday . (: Didn't take a lot of pictures . I brought my camera phone but I didn't take pictures . STUPID right ? == Waste space . Then xinyi brought her expensive DS cammy . But she also didn't take a lot of photos because we put our stuff in the locker . Lazy bring around if all of us are going to skate . && sly and I taught xinyi and gwen how to do T-brake ! :D They almost got it but we had to go alr . There were some embarrassing moments and we spent a lot of time talking about what happened during school holidays . Still , it was fun . (: Then xinyi brought us to City Plaza to eat 板面 ( noodle ) ! :D It's super nice ! :D Went home at about 9 plus and reached home at like 10pm . Super super super tired . ): I was like coughing abit , then headache , then I lied on the floor next to my bed and my nose was blocked and I thought I might die choking . LOL . I was complaining to sly over sms but I sent to the wrong person . ==
anyw , summer love is like falling in love with this person but it turns out you don't even like that person because it's the summer's heat that's frying your brain like onion rings . SO , it gets the best of people and they think that that love's going to last forever but when the heat dies down , they realize they were being foolish and they break up and regret . Ohh well , something like that laa . == Anyway , this is random ! :D
WOOHOO !
can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait !
to get my skates !!!!!! :DDDDDDD
I could pee my pants and shit in my shorts if I don't have any self-control and self-restraint . haha ! xD
okok . Seriously .
MICHAEL JACKSON
died on the 25th of June 2009 .
He lived for 50 glorious years .
Well , not all were really glorious .
But still , he created revolutionary music that very much changed the music industry and the way people look at him and the world .
Put aside the skin-bleaching , the fake nose , the child molesting and the baby-dangling , he's the King of Pop .
So cheers for his revolution and everything else that he changed ! :D
MJ's a great popper and locker btw . (:
Okay , that was random too . But I just felt I should do some sort of an eulogy for him .
It's a pathetic one . But whatever . (:
Okay . I shall stop here now . I'm trying out Twitter now .
haha . That sly and xinyi . (x
WOOOHOOOO !
ohhyeah , goodluck to those taking MST ! :D
Taa peeps ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment