I was almost on time for class today . haha . xD Class should start at 4.30pm and I reached class at 4.33pm . (: Yes , I'm glad that I wasn't like , 15 or 25min late ! xD [ beams ! ]
Anyway , today was a total BORE . == Basic maths lesson was only a chitchat lesson laa . == LOL . Almost everybody in class did smth to their appearance . haha . EXCEPT ME . BORING ! xD Then we got back our MST and I scored a 59% ! :D It's not very good but it's a B !!!! :D VICTORIA THAT DUMBARSE GOT A 'B' FOR MATHS ! O: Then then we were complaining about the Monday slot because we only go for BM lesson then go home alr . Like very waste time . So lecturer transferred our lesson on Monday to Thursday 12.30pm to 2pm . LOL . So on Thursday , we'll be having BM half the day . OMGSHIT . sure die . x_x
BUT . It still doesn't benefit me . why ? Because I still have to go back to school for track training . ==
Today , I didn't finish my training . ): Yes , I'm disappointed in myself . ): I had a shin spleen/splint/sprain thingy . Hurt like hell when I was running . Then couldn't walk properly after finishing the first set . ): But ..... I GOT PROMOTED !! :D YIPPEEEE ! xD laleelaaleeyloooo ~ :D
Okay . Going to sleep soon . 8am class tmr . ): I don't like the new timetable . ):
Bleahs . :P
Nights . (:
No comments:
Post a Comment