Thursday, June 25, 2009

TRANSFORMERS 2 ! :D

Heyho ! :D Watched Transformers2 !!!!! :DDD YIPPEEE ! I think it's whopping awesome ! haha ! I don't care what the review says . LOL . (: Shia LaBeouf is getting hotter ! xD but he looks older .. not to mention manlier . [ swoons ]

But it was a boring day ..

See , I was supposed to wake up at 9am ? Yaa , 9am . But I turned of both my alarms and went back to sleep . Woke up at 10.40am .. zz and I was supposed to meet my BFBs at 11am . [ snorts ] LOL . Even better . Mike msged me at 7.20am and asked me if I want to go run with him . == My reply , "sleep ."

Yes ! I know . I'm awesome . (:

ROFL . (x

So I woke up at 10.40am and washed up and changed and swiftly went out my house . The bus just left when I was walking to the bus stop . Hmm , then when I reached the bus stop , feeling nice and good about myself , I checked my wallet and damned myself . Forgot to bring my ezlink card .. bandai vic . ==

So I went back and took my ezlink card and came down again .. ==
My neighbour saw me at the bus stop . (: Made space for me and I sat next to him . He's been discharged from the hospital for about 3 weeks alr ? He met with a motorcycle accident . Left arm byebye . ): I felt really sorry for him and I was a little uncomfortable sitting next to him because I was afraid that I might look at his arm and make him feel ... handicapped .. x: I'm just .. yeah . But we had a nice , pleasant talk . (: The bus came and I saw Weili ! Then we made hand signals to each other because she was sitting behind and I'm standing at the door there and there's this auntie blocking the way .. == I was like 40min late . haha . Rushed to McD because everyone was there alr except Guangyi . So I'm not the latest . xD

Then we waited for the 12pm lunch thingy at McD to start before we bought our food . & guess what ! I saw Jiahao ! :DD yes , I saw Berber at Yishun McD . LOL . We both had the same expression on our faces laa ! Like , "ey ???! OMG IT'S vic/jiahao !" hahhaa . Funny . Then I saw Weili again ! :D After that I saw Kaiyang !! :D OMG . I missed him so much . I miss YTAthletics alot ! I miss Mr Low !! D:

Bought the 12.40pm show and went in directly because it was 12.45pm . lol ? Saw Jonathan Oh when we were queueing up to get the tickets .

Movie ended , walked around abit .
I returned my library book .
Looked at some sports apparel .
Mike go study with Jonathan they all .
Kangjing go Kbox at AMK .
Kongjian want study . == KNS .
Hongkiat emo . xD
Guangyi .. also emo .. ==
Me ? I went home to decay ..

The tv wasn't working . So I couldn't watch Naruto on Cartoon Network .. OHHYAA ! I missed today's episode also .. sighs .. D: nofate . ==

My day's like uber boring right ?! I know ..
I've got nothing else to add on now . Other than that I'm rather disappointed that UG Appreciation Night's been cancelled .. ): was really really hoping to go back school and see the juniors . SIANZIBUA . ==

Know what's really uncomfortable when I'm blogging ? Knowing that my parents are "having fun" next door .. x: shit . /: I'm not used to this . Even thought it's not the first time .
omg , I'm such a bitch . x:

I have to keep my mouth shut .

Oh ohh ! I will post up three awesomely hilarious videos that Eryu , Haz and Alfred took before training on Wednesday man ! haha ! xD Transformers trailer spoof and smth about Spiderman and Transformers are gays ! haha ! It's damn funny . xD

OKAY ! I shall blog again . Soon . Tmr ? LOL .
Taa . (:

victoriawesome ! :D

No comments: