I have like .. three more hours till school starts for me . /: So I'm still at home . Rotting on fb and uhh .. crapping on the class blog ? I updated the class blog because the previous entry was so .. redundant ... == hello ?! who wants to see your faces ..?!
Yepp . I'm bored .
Think I shall shit and bathe ..
Find something to eat ..
Oh ! I had a really weird dream . I dreamt that I was going to buy skates . xDDD
So happy can !??! xDDDDD
I'M GLAD SCHOOL'S STARTING ! :D
I don't care what other people say about wishing that school will extend holiday . I DON'T CARE ! xD lalalalalala ~~
Why ?
Because that's how I am ! :D
That's why all my photos all tak glam one .. ==
I find profile in fb very very very boring . ):
But still ! xD laleelaa ~
Okay , bye .
No comments:
Post a Comment