Q: Why am I still not sleeping ?
A: I'm still holiday mood . (:
& my timetable sucks BIGTIME . ):
MONDAY
Basic Maths - 4.30pm ~ 6pm
TUESDAY
Structure Mech - 8am ~ 11am
Break - 11am ~ 1pm
BTM - 1pm ~ 4pm
WEDNESDAY
CAD Studio - 8am ~11am
Break - 11am ~ 1pm
Geomatics Practical - 1pm ~ 3pm
THURSDAY
Geomatics lecture & tutorial - 8am ~ 10am
Break - 10am ~ 2pm
Basic Maths - 2pm ~ 3.30pm
CRS - 3.30pm ~ 5.30pm
FRIDAY
ONOW - 8am ~ 10am
Break - 10am ~ 12.30pm
BTM - 12.30pm ~ 2pm
D: siaann zi bua .. pfft . irritating .. cannot give a better timetable ..
Monday sure die . x_x
Seeyong say must reach stadium by 5.50pm . Then like that I must teleport to the stadium liao .
WALAO .
Still don't feel like sleeping now .
Lalala ~
Guess what I'm doing now . (:
I'm singing !
LOL . Okay , whatever victoria . ==
No comments:
Post a Comment