And guess what ? I can't wait to get my own skates !



FR1 ! :D those are pretty normal . BUT this one , it's a BEAUTY ! xD

Also FR1 but for slalom . D: shucks . IT'S DAMN CHIO LAA . xD I would give anyth to have this pair of sweet wheels man . :D
I could pee my pants just waiting to save enough money to get my own pair of skates . I wanna try sliding . I almost fractured my wrist just now . I don't know if it's even close to fracturing laa . Because I landed with my wrist straight down on the ground and it hurt like hell for half an hour and 'poof!' . It doesn't hurt anymore . weird .. do I have some magical healing ability ...?
Anyway , I feel like getting one on Friday .. but I have no money .. D: my parents are cash-strapped too .. ): Aww swiss cheese .. == Why do I suddenly want my own skates so fast ? Haha , because I tried sliding just now . Well , I TRIED . But my wheels are too , uhh .. soft ? They just suck . Sorry mike . ><" Anyway , I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY wanna try out sliding . I tried doing Acid . So cool , I almost broke my wrist . Or sprained or fractured it . Whatever . (: I'll be damn happy if I did . xD hahhaa .
Coming from a girl who has very very very very VERY low tolerance for pain , I think I should handle sliding quite well .. ==
I had Track training today . & guess what ? I was late . Again . == kns right ? Today was Poly50 training . I did only 4 or 5 rounds then I had to puke . My legs were tightening up like nobody's business due to too much lactic acid . ): Felt so disappointed in myself . Sigh . Have to go training more . They ran 6km and 6.5km laa ! WALAO . ): victoria must PERSEVERE ! (: I haven't puked since start of this year .. and I think I'm growing . I've been eating a lot since the start of this month .. I hope I'm growing .. I know I lost weight but .. I still think I'm fat . haha ! :D probably one of my phases . My appetite will start shrinking ... in ... late August or September . Then my stomach flu will kick in . It's like a cycle .
Anyhoo , gotta go hit the sacks . It's like 3.44am . Meeting my boyfriends for Transformers at 11am . Thank goodness they're meeting in Yishun . (x I hope I won't be too late . Ahh yes , I need to return Suha's book to the library .. anything else ..? Hmm .. guess that's about it .
Taa ! (:
victoriawesome .
No comments:
Post a Comment