Hey ! :D Today's the 18th ! I'm going skates camp tmr . (: Miss me okay ? haha . I have no more money liao . D: still must pay for own food . WALAOOOOoooo .. ): but whatever laa . Camps are fun . xD I get to stay away from my parents .. & make more friends ! :D
Anyway , went to ECP with clique today . (: I'm tired ! D: Skated like crazy today . haha . :D But I like never slim down lehh . ): BUTBUTBUT ! After so many weeks of training .. I LOST 2.5KG !! :DDDDDDDDD yippeeee ~ then I go celebrate by eating .. ==
I haven't packed my stuff for camp yet . No clothes to pack . Lol .. because the clothes are not dry yet . D: SIAN . ==
& the weather sucks . Global warming go away ! ): If the temperature rises to another 4 more degrees , Singapore will become Atlantis . The current CO2 level multiplied by 7 = extinction of human beings . D: but it's okay . i feel like dying now ..
Yesterday I went to Bedok for my Service Learning Project . My group went to VSA ( Very Special Arts ) to help the Pioneer JC students with their proposal . We helped them tie necklace using fisherman's knot , help them put the handphone strap into their shrink art pieces and made cheapo magnets that are going to be sold at 3 for $2 . == which idiot's going to buy from us ...? ): sighs ... dang projects .. dang the weather .. dang this irritating species called "men" ..
it's not whether we're compatible or not . it's how we feel about each other .. but since .. then .. what can i do ? all i can do is miss you then get over myself .
-I wanna pass you the reply . But I don't know how .
No comments:
Post a Comment