Friday, December 18, 2009

timetrial

Today I'm going to have my time trial . I hope I won't die under the heat of the sun . HAVE MERCY . D: && I was telling Ayie that PB is my friend , I must be nice to PB . LOL . It's effing retarded laa . Haha .

Actually , I have nothing to blog about . Other than what ? Training and my everyday life ? Which is really mundane because all I ever do is go back to school for training . JUST FOR TRAINING . I like but it's just kind of .. idk .. I would rather go training than go out . But I have to find one day to go out with Suha , Fau and Wenz man . I have to celebrate their bday . We'll probably go Lake Park to celebrate . I have no idea where it is , but Kak knows . (: That place romantic uhh ? (; Hahaha .

Christmas is coming in ONE WEEK . Still haven't do any shopping . ): I owe people presents . ): LOL .

You know what ? (: I'm feeling quite happy . (:

- 50% single

No comments: