Saturday was so boring , I thought I would die of boredom . Yes . ): But lucky it was only 24 hours . And got somebody to accompany me for awhile . (:
Sunday was All-Comers' Meet organised by SAA (Singapore Athletic Association) . Ming Xuan , Beng Kiong , Wei Jian , Alfred , Hazwari and Jia Yuan all took part in the 1500m . (: Congratulations to all of them for getting their PB !! :DDD After the meet we went to Game Haven at Clark Quay to play L4D2 . I totally suck at that game uhh . ): But it's okay laa . (: As long as everyone has fun , I'm happy . :D But it was freezing cold there laa . == Then home sweet home . (:
I want to walk by the river with you. I want to lie down and look at the clouds roll by with you. These few days I've been missing you even though I still see you everyday. It's crazy but I don't want to fall in so deep. You know about us and I hope you won't make a rash decision. I want to think about us CAREFULLY and not make the mistakes I made the last time.
- take your sweet time
No comments:
Post a Comment