Tuesday, December 29, 2009

reflection):

I wanted to reflect on this since last week because it's about training luhhs . Last Thursday's training was very tiring and I was quite disappointed in myself . ): Okay , pace was 1min 45s , which is like , 35 to 45s FASTER than my usual pace . ): The objective of that training was to make us do striding while running .

My first set was really bad . ): I was supposed to come back at 3min 7s but I came back at 2min 49s . TOO FAST LAA . ): Then coach scold me . But I just listened luhh , because I know coach meant it well . Then the second set , I think I did 3min 5s . Finally , I died at the third set , 3min 7s . I think I could've gone for one more round but I was breathing really heavily . ): I should have gone for the 4th set but I was on the ground already . ):

So I managed the second and third set because I really folded my legs and tried kicking my own ass . I just did whatever coach said which was to be strict with myself . The experience is definitely not fun . ): But I know coach meant well for us . (:
_____________________________________________

Today I did 5 x 600m , 2min 5s . I tried using Thursday's method and kicked my own ass again . It was tiring but not as tiring as that day's uhh . (: The thing is , I finished my workout . (:

Before training , I went out with YT TNF . I managed to make it fly !! :D But it came down because I stopped running . ): Aww ..

Okay , I need sleep already . ): Jesslyn ( uncle's gf ) say my eyes look tired . ._.
I text him like twice already . ): He got that tired arhh ? ): Oh well . Hopefully he replies me tomorrow . (:

- imissyoumalaygetwellsoonokay.

No comments: