FINE . I LIKE . I . LIKE .
But I had to screw it up again . Don't ask why . I don't feel like saying anything . After what has happened .. I feel really guilty and I really think that maybe I should just shut up . About anything , about everything that happened between us .
Although I'm very happy that he was really honest to me and all .. I don't know what he thinks of me now , only that he was disappointed in me after what happened .. ): Well , maybe I won't talk so much to him ..? I don't know . On Monday was chalet , and I took the train with them to Pasir Ris and we went our separate ways at bus interchange. They asked me to take the bus but I wanted to walk because I was using my uncle's gf's ezlink . And that place was so fucking dark and there was this guy sleeping on the bench and he covered himself with WHITE CLOTH . WTH . The whole time I was walking to downtown east , I don't know why , I just kept hoping he would walk me there . But never mind .. I texted Alfred instead uhh . (: Alfred's the best laa .. (:
My point ? I have no idea . I guess , I really like him . (:
Okay , I have to put my clothes in the dryer . Going to be late for training if I continue blogging . /: KAKAK NAZ ! If you see this , good luck for time trial ! If you don't see this , CONGRATULATIONS ON PB . :D Aiyaa .. confirm PB one laa . :D
- Santa's Little Fling
No comments:
Post a Comment