Saturday, December 5, 2009

Standard Chartered is tomorrow !

SCARED SIAA .

): I was kind of nervous and I couldn't concentrate on SM . I don't know how to do , but I still want to do . Then in the end , I had to ask Fauziah for help . /: Feel so bad . She's sick . Hope she gets well soon . MST is in 2 more days . Going to meet her at JP after the race tomorrow to revise . So , I've stopped SM already . x:

Now , I want to plan for tomorrow's race and what happens tomorrow after the race . I'm scared !!! I want to PB ! :D But I'm afraid that if I don't , I'll be very very very disappointed and I won't be happy . ): Actually I will definitely PB one . It's my first outside race (don't count PAssion run 2 years ago , that one anyhow run one) . I'm aiming for under 53min . That's why I have to plan how to run . D: OHMYGOD ....! ): Please let me be under 53min !! And I'll study really hard !!!!!!

加油!

-Mass Suicide Time : 2 days

No comments: