Saturday, December 12, 2009

fucking banglas

I'm not being racist . But it's just something I experienced just now on the train ride home from Clementi after dinner with them .

So perverse .

Nazreen and I boarded the train at Clementi after saying bye to the rest . So the train doors were about to close already , then this bangla rush in and knocked into nazreen . Then according to Naz ,
Reen says:
first the indian guy come in then near fall on us right
then the friend tell him DIRTY THINGS " Only you know how to fall there sia"
disgusting sia!!!
Reen says:
" becareful arh you., nearly fall there
because he nearly fall right
Reen says:
then he fall near our chest
LOL
LOL
THE FRIEND talk dirty
then remmeber you hug me??\
Reen says:
yah
then the guys say " i aslo want. give me one"
disgutsing right

I AM SUPER PISSED . FAGGOTS . SHORT PERVERSE BANGLAS . I BET THEY HAVE LITTLE FURRY BALLS ON A THIN AND SKINNY STICK . THAT'S WHY . FAGGOTS .

Die you assholes . (:

ANYWAY ! Check out this webby . (:
http://www.sp.edu.sg/wps/portal/vp-spws/!ut/p/c1/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os_hQD1NXIzdTEwMDYy8zA0__YLNgdycfQ1MfU6B8JJK8u6GHq4GngbG3r6u5sZGBpxkB3X4e-bmp-pH6UeZIqoyMLAw8TUzMvIzMg9wdfcz1I3NS0xOTK_ULciPK8x0VFQFlCW_A/dl2/d1/L0lJSklna2shL0lCakFBRXlBQkVSQ0lBISEvWUZOQTFOSTUwLXchLzdfVUg1RTJGNTQwMDIyODBJNDQ2SjI3UkdBTDc!/?WCM_PORTLET=PC_7_UH5E2F54002280I446J27RGAL7_WCM&WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/Lib-SPWS/site-spwebsite/sa-news/road+race+champions
Hazwari in the news . LOLL . :D

Okay , that's it . I think I should sleep soon . (:

加油! Big Mac ! (:

-TGIH/TGIF/TGEO

No comments: