Friday, December 18, 2009

hungry

I'm blogging again . I have nothing to do . YOU SEEEEE . SAD LIFE LAA . I'm going to become like them .. ):

Everyday , I rot for a few hours before going training . THAT IS HOW MUNDANE MY LIFE IS . But it's holiday people . :D I don't care . wthvic, you were just complaining how retarded your life is and now you say you don't care? LOL . (:

I keep reading my posts and nowadays , when I have nothing to do , I keep reading my msgs all over again and again and again and again . Two reasons : 1) because there's someone i'm msging and 2) I'M JUST PLAIN BORED .

I don't know what I'm waiting for now . I hardly go online now siaa . Come home only , die and rot in front of the tv . Ohyeahh . My shoes not dry ! ): Should I wear my new babies ? Hmm .. maybe not . I think I will wear my new babies next week . (: and I will take a photo of them ! :D But I don't want to throw away my old pair of babies . ): Think they like , ran more than 100km with me alr laa . ): I LOVE MY BABIES !

Hungry . Time for my marshmallows in milooooo ! (:

- sadlifeeeenot

No comments: