Didn't have enough sleep last night . ): But I woke up at 6am just for Oral Communications . D: Lesson ended at 10am , then BTM lesson cancelled . So I only go school for 2 hours . == Rushed the group report for Trellis and handed up to Wilson . Load off my chest actually . (: But I still have lab report haven't do . ): Suha supposed to send me the stuff but she hasn't .. ):
Anyway , Alfred was coming back to school for like , 1 hour ? Just to teach his friend hw . So sweet right ?! XD Alfred rocks laa . (: Then Alicia no battery already , so he passed me his charger . Then I got new blogskin and was editing editing while listening to music . Saw Din and he sat next to me and disturbed me ... as usual .. and something funny happened ! XD He put his phone on my phone and was about to rest his head on his arm while he told me to wake him up when Aisha called. Just as he put his head down after saying that , Aisha called ! XD hahaha ! Then Peiyi and Sathish walked past and we kind of like chatted abit then they all went off to do their stuff while I continued waiting for Alfred and Ayie . Ayie wanted to print our confirmation slip so we went to the library and met up with Jiayuan . After that , we went to FC 4 to have lunch . I FELT SO SUAKU AT FC 4 LORR ! Then they all keep laughing at me ! ): But it's FAIR . (: They don't know how to print , so I teach them . I don't know where the forks&spoons are in FC 4 , so they showed me where . :D
After lunching , we helped JJ and Jiayuan to collect race pack while Eryu go find Jansen . Weijian was damn funny during the train ride . (x WAAALAAAO EH . hahaha . (x Collected race pack and walked around the exhibition hall for awhile .. listen to one angmoh and Mok talk about their races . Left expo at around 4pm ? Then the three of us were super super tired (WJ left already) , so we all slept in the train . Actually only Alfred sleep in the train ! XD
Ayie was supposed to go back school and have his photoshoot thingy for next year's CCA booth . but it was cancelled because it rained . == But we all still go run anyway . :D We ran BAREFOOTED ! :D Mud and worms and all . (: Overall , it was okay laa .. but I kept thinking about the race on Sunday and I feel really scared . ):
I can't take it any longer . I have to sleep . Haha . Goodnight readers (if any) .. :D
Merci beaucoup ! :D Goodnight ! sleep well ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment