Yes .. the title says it all .. I'm fucking exhausted .. ): My bad-ass flu is really bad-ass .. It was super cold in the morning and I brought my jacket along . The weather's really bad-ass also lahh . It was freezing cold in the morning , then sweltering hot in the afternoon . screwed up weather .. =.= I HATE GLOBAL WARMING . ):
Almost fell asleep during geomatics lecture and BM lecture in the morning . Went to moberly and played Guitar Hero . (: Got addicted to it . x: haha . I suck at drums . No hand-eye-leg coordination . haha . xD
Then brought Fauziah and Suha to FC6 . The two of us were like on drugs like that lahh ! Kept laughing like hell on the way to FC6 ! Because we almost got lost following someone . d: LOSER . =.= LOL . anyw , Fauziah and Suha just wanted to take a look at FC6 lahh . And buy waffle . =.= haha . I saw Jerome ! (: The two of them just walked around the perimeter of the foodcourt and said "okay , we're done. let's go ." HAHA . then we left and talked alot . We were damn noisy luhh . & we met these two guys in the lift with us . HAHAH . xD Fauziah and Suha acted like a bunch of noobs lorr !! WALAO ! Damn ps lahh . xD and we were laughing our asses off in the lift and making a fool of ourselves in front of those two guys ! and we were like saying "ehh , skali they not SB students lehh . what if they also BE students huh ?" LOL . We left the lift still laughing lahh !! & guess what ? We saw them at school of BE !!! xDDD LOL . and just now , when I was leaving the school , I saw them AGAIN . haha . got fate uhh . One day meet three times . (:
See if Monday got fate not luhhs . (:
OKAY . I'm fagged .. so is my throat and nose . Stupid nose .. D: I wonder what will happen to MJ's nose if he sneezed ..? /: ewww .. shit . I don't wanna think about what's hanging on a strip of plastic ... D:
Alrights ! Ta . (:
No comments:
Post a Comment