haha . hello . :3 guess what . I'm at home ! :D why ? Because I didn't go Lollipop . LOL . (:
Hehs .. Don't ask me about the bird anymore . Really laaa .. you people don't believe me .. FINE LAAA . ahaa . nvm ahh . Jessie believe ! xD LOL .
hmm .. why did I blog huh .. /: right .. I forgot .. but .. I have a feeling my life's going to be quite hectic and busy soooon . ):
& I went home with Chong Mun . I'm surprised .. o.O he's quiet . hahaa . And when we reached Yishun , Ren Zhong and another guy was around also . LOL . tsk .. gotta start on maths sooon . Like , when I have the mood . ): Bad girl ..
I told Suha there's this internal struggle within me . hahaa ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment