IT'S SUNDAY !!! :DDDD yippeee !!
Let's see , I had Track training on Friday . D: Ohhman .. and my body is aching .. DD: this is how not fit I am . ): sadded . ): We did some basic stuff like ankling , high knee lifts and all those stuffs . Then we still not tired maa . So coach made us do time trial . I thought the distance would be like 800m or even 1.6km . == Then he said 2.4 . == ohwtf .
So ... my timing was horrible . I was even more horrible . ): I couldn't even finish the warm-down laa . ): sadddds ... tiring . But it was rather shiok . (: Hmm .. idk if I should even go for competitive .
Yesterday it was Hotshot个中强手 完结篇 [ final episode ] . haha ! Awesome ! I learnt how to dance an MV !! :D yepps . (:
&& I met up with my BFBs yesterday ! xD although it not all laa .. and one idiot left to play bball with his friends . BUT WHATEVER ! (: Still had fun before that . (: lalala ~ everyone's a pantat ! (x
TAAA ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment