Yoooohoooo ~ I'm like blogging now . But I'm uber tired .. ): I flopped on my couch and slept like a pig lorr .. & I feel like a pig now . My waist like some car tyre like that . DDDDD: && today .. I . Wore . A . Dress . THANKS SUHA . I love you honey . *winks* Okay laa .. she challenge me wear dress laaa .. then I challenge her to dress up lorrr .. so she did . But her stockings was torn . It was very visible . haha . and she used her lappy to cover her torn-ed part .
I'm going RDC tmr . Miss me people . Hahahaaa . (x I haven't prepare my stuff yet . hmm .. nothing interesting today .. ohh ! haa . I made a new friend on tuesday . (: He's Benjamin from DIT . Wendy's classmate laa . haa . They wanted to go SPGG and play bowling but it was closed alr . But they die also want get in . So , he climbed over a fence . haha . yupp . & I met up with him just now . (: went home with Wendy .
bababababababaaaa ..
Bored .
Blog later or after camp .
PACK FOR CAMP !
No comments:
Post a Comment