Friday, May 1, 2009

MAYDAY ! (:

It's the first of May !! ;DD yay ! New month , new beginning !

I'm bored .. cuz nobody jio me out today . ): SIANED . But I can't go out also . cuz I'll be at my grandma's house helping her to clear out her house . Make it look nicer because we're going to sell her house .

My throat was damn terrible in the morning uhh . ): Slept at 2 plus last night and woke up at 8 plus , 9am . ): sadsss .. fell asleep everywhere . haha . Before I brushed my teeth , I fell asleep sitting on a chair . Then I went back to sleep after washing up . My mother shouted at me then I took my stuff to bathe . I fell asleep on my parents' bed before bathing . =.= I woke up when my handphone rang . Lols .

To keep myself awake , I'm using my laptop . My chio chio laptop . [ beams ! ] & I'm hungry .. haven't taken breakfast .. ):

WALAO !! I had this very tickly sensation in my nose !! VERY TICKLY !! But I couldn't sneeze !! & I'm tearing and pressing my nose and coughing . ): aww ..

SP is fun . (:

Okay , shutup . Stop talking about school .

Blog later .

No comments: