Okay , from last week .
Monday ; Vesak Day . I still had lessons . Ended late . Forgot what I did but after that I met up with my BFBs to have dinner/supper at Northpoint . I remembered they had Subway ! ;D cookies ! Talked a lot because we have to catch up on each other's activities ! Only SP got school on public holiday uhh . ): But nevermind ! Cos cos i<3school>
Tuesday ; Lessons as usual . Had vocal lesson till same time . 8.30 , 8.45pm like that . Trained home from Tanjong Pagar . ): Tired . BUT ! Before that , the results for SPSU's interview were out ! ;D I'm in Moberly standing comm ! (: Not sure what I'm supposed to do , but I'm happy I'm in a standing comm alr . (:
Wednesday ; Practical ended early again . ._. Then I went for Skates Club . I loaned their skates but they don't have my size ! D: So I had no choice but to wear half a size smaller than my normal size and it hurt like hell . ): It felt like those ancient Chinese woman binding their feet . ): Terrible . Taught us how to stand up and skate . But the "lesson" lasted like , what ? 15 or 20min ? /: They bo xim [ no heart ] teach us one . ): But whatever . I alr know how to skate . I just want to recall and learn new stuffs . Session was okay .. /:
Thursday ; Lessons as usual . Went for cheerleading training . (: Yes , VICTORIASEK tried out for CHEERLEADING . (: haha . && it was uber fun !! :D haha . Too many things laa . Lazy type out here . Cheer's awesome . (: Because I got to fly ! ;D even though I'm fat .. ): BUT STILL ! xD
Friday ; Went for Track&Field's Orientation . At first , it was damn boring . I don't know anybody there and Chon Mun told me he would come . In other words , he PANGSEH me . @: But whatever . Saw Ren Zhong training for Poly 50 and chatted until my orientation group was waiting for me . ><" haha , ps . Then visited 5 stations of which 4 stations were field events .. & I suck horribly at them . I just made a fool of myself . & I made an even bigger fool of myself when the session was going to be over . I was picked out to do some telematch thing and there's this part where you have to turn 10 rounds around a frigging pole then pick up a cup and run to a point and run back . I sucked at the pole thing the most laa ! I have no balance ... == so after turning 10 rounds , I took one step and fell flat on my back . I don't need to say the reaction ....... == Saturday ; Dance lesson . Went to Lot 1 and roamed around till about 5.30pm before heading home to change and go to Potong Pasir CC to attend some Mothers' Day dinner . Sunday ; I forgot what I did . This Monday ; Hung out in union till late . (x Cos I was going to meet Mike at bus interchange at 8.30pm . I borrowing his blades for skates . (: This Tuesday ; Track meeting with the new coach but I left halfway cos I had vocal lesson . (: But only have 4 students in class . == Don't know why the others never come . TODAY ! ; Skates training . (: Today's training was fruitful ! ;D My primary school friend joined skates also . But she don't really remember me . ): AWWW . Ohhwell . (: & Alex lost my pick . I'm tearing up inside . But I don't think he knows . But it's okay . I'll get the same one if I ever resume guitar lessons .. IF .. ): uber sadded ...
I still have alot of things to blog but if I don't tear myself away now , I'll most probably can't wake up the next day . D:



No comments:
Post a Comment