Wednesday, April 29, 2009

fever or smth ..

UGHH . ): I set my alarms at 7.30am , 7.45am , 8.00am , 8.05am and a 8.15am . I COULDN'T EVEN WAKE UP . ): I think I did . like at 8am ?? Just to switch off all my alarms . I wanted to go have a run today BUT I couldn't wake up . Thanks to my flu or fever or whatever I'm down with ... =.= My head hurt like fuck . My entire body ached like hell also lahh . ): No strength lorr . I practically rolled myself off the bed lahh . So in the end , I woke up at 11am . I was supposed to meet Suha and the girls at 11.30 for lunch . SUPPOSED TO .
ANYWAY , today I had Geomatics practical . I HAVE TO WEAR THE BANGALA VEST . @: I didn't participate alot during the practical uhh . Because the boys just jumped into it . haha . I wasn't really listening to the lecturer when she briefed us . I tried ? But I was damn tired from the flu and whatnot . Couldn't hear . /:

I took some pictures .


me in that awful vest . SHIT . I ACT CUTE . ):

yeah .. bangala workers .. =.= lauwu: ehh , who got pen ahh ?

see , they so hardworking . haha . i'm taking photos . (:
CRAP . my hair . ): and we celebrated Shaira's and Rena's bday today ! It was pretty lame lahh . But the cake was okay . No appetite . Ate half and threw it away . ><" Ohh , why she's hiding in the toilet cubicle ? Her WHITE polo tee was tainted by me . ><" haha . I smeared chocolate on her face and her collar kena also . ><"

the other bday girl , bottom right . (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :D
After the "celebration" , I went kbox-ing . (: At Clementi ! With Daniel , Liying , Alex and Edwin . (: We started singing from .. 3.50 like that to about .. 8.45 ? haha . Today was the first time I sang that long . :D My throat is damn fagged now . ): haha . Interesting luhh today . (: I hate it when I have flu or fever or whatever luhh . cuz I can't walk properly and my body will ache with every step . ): & I couldn't hear properly . Felt a little deaf the entire day . LOL .
Okay , I should stop whining now .
Ta . (:
心不在拼命躲,不让幸福溜走。
下个路口,你会看见爱。
爱转角遇见了谁?

No comments: