Saturday, April 25, 2009

End of the first week of poly life.

Baam ! Week 1 is over ! :D & here comes the real stuff .. D: I really have to print out my timetable . x: so far , I've come to hate Tuesdays and love Wednesdays and Thursdays . hehhs . awesome . (:

My class is considered very bonded for the first week of school uhhs . Why ? Because of their assistant class rep maaaahhhh ~ xD but nobody really cares because the class rep is sooo noisy until he covers up everyone's voices . I know I'm mean uhh , like talking about somebody behind his back . Ohhwell . Not the first time I did that , and nobody said I was an angel . Not happy , sue me lahh . (: My blog , my rules .

Anyway , I'm like really pissed off with him lahh . He talks damn lot and likes to parrot other people and then it gives the impression that he's the one who thought of whatever the idea was . POSER . I can't find any bestfriends in my class . x: OHHWELL . Time will tell . & I'm so siann-ed uhh . He gets all the credit for everything . Hmm , but he seems to like the attention of being a Mr Goody Two-shoes . Sometimes I feel like he's trying to suck up to the lecturers .. ._. I think I'm paranoid . Why should I care huh ? VIC NEEDS ASPIRIN . bleahhs . whatever . Don't bother about him .

Been hanging out in Union room since school started . hahaa . I feel like I'm alr in union luhhs . AWWW .. union is so awesome uhh ~ looking forward to RDC . Yamaan ! xD

Been doing lots of thinking lately . Felt a lot of different feelings everyday . I feel fucking tired but I'm like on drugs in class . haha . not really . Geomatics is UBER BORING . yeahh .. ): irrtants . Only CRS is FUN !! :DDDDDDDDDDD willywonka agrees ! xD yeahhhs ~ haha . I doodled on a piece of foolscap yesterday uhh . and the paper was damn colourful . I shall take a photo of it and post it up sooon . (: I was damn bored during BM . I didn't want to miss out on what the lecturer was going to say because I nearly fell asleep and froze to death during Geoms lesson . FYI , BM=amaths . (: WHICH IS BORING . =.=

I went to union today because I will be uber bored if I just go home . ): haha . and alex asked me to have dinner with them ( roti prata ! ) . haha . (: then we played the "I Never" game . it's pretty sick but it's quite fun . something like "Truth&truth" . So anyway , I said "I was never born in the year 1991 , 1990 and 1989 . " and practically everyone except danial put his down . I randomly smacked and hit alex's hand . LOL . xD then it was danial's turn followed by alex . ALEX ASSAULTED ME !!!! T.T his hand is really tough ! D: HE PURPOSELY AIM ME LORR !! He said " I was never said that I looked like Wilson before . " that tooot !!!! @@: he did crocodile slap thingy . Like clapping my hand in between his , but with a lot of FORCE . Edwin and amanda said don't bully me lorr ! Ohhman , my wiseman and wiselady are both so awesome !! :D hmm , then he 'PIAAK !' and my hand stung like hell . I started tearing and making pig noises because it's damn painful . I have a low tolerance for pain . haha . Like my mama used to whack me with the cane and I would cry like I lost my preciousprecious like that . LOL . my hand went numb for a full 10min like that ? hurs .. my thumb numbed the most . D: ahh , but it's okay after awhile .. AWHILE .

I wanted to ton tonight , but I have nothing to do . My eyes are popping out of its sockets alr . hmm .. might sleep later then . Haha .

This new life gave me new friends but I've lost a reliable friend .. hmm .. but at least he's moved on . (: What matters most is the present .

Carpe diem . (:

TTFN .

No comments: