Monday, April 20, 2009

First Day of Poly Life was ..

ABSOLUTELY BORING . DD: don't like my course . DD: but okay lahh . life as a SP student should be enriching luhhs . (:

facebook-ed and msn-ed during lesson time . and my lecturers are all very long-winded .. DDD:

sighs .. and guess what ? i stained my sleeve while eating lasagne that I bought from pizza hut in school .. ._.

I hope it doesn't leave a mark ... OHH YAHH ! this stain was mixed with alex's sweat after playing bball .. D: SPASTIC GUY .
upload some photos that I took during orientation/marina barrage .


my squashed breakfast .

the ladies in mah class .

plastic bottle wall in marina barrage .

some alien-type structure in marina barrage .

the indoor rainforest-cum-exhibition in marina barrage .

before : no rain .

after : there's rain !

mirror on the ceiling .

stepping on TVs .

THAT'S VICKNESH !

my smiley shirt ! :)

VICKNESH'S SMILEY LEFT HAND ! (:
cheng stole my sign ! haha . but he's funnaye guy . (:

me and my smiley shirt ! (:

wendy and me ! in the toilets at J8 .

we went for flag day . in case anyone still can't guess what the event was ..
[ yawns ] i have lessons starting at 8 later .. better go sleep ! nights all !
before I go ,



TCHEA ! (: vicknesh !

No comments: