IS NOT AWESOME !!! DDDD: my class really sucks mannnnnn .. DDD: SHIT LAHH . but nvm lahh . study lorr . lorr lorr lorr ~
today i went to marina barrage ! im not going to talk about it because , just thinking about alr makes me want to sleep ! :D so there !
I am going to blog about FOWA ! but , I couldn't really remember everything . Because the one thing that's really stuck in my head is the night trail/confidence walk . it's not confidence walk , for shakespeare's sake ! D: really .. ohhman . my internet's lagging on me . SP is really screwed . Questera is screwed even more . (: My wiseman and wiselady are screwed . And , as their family , we're screwed . Not really by default . S: wth am i saying ?
FOWA ROCKS . (:
FOP is really boring . I'm wondering why CE is so boring and DRY . Shit . No cute guys to look at also . Only that there's a guy that looks like Paul Twohill but he's not in my class . DDDDDD:
Event's people are so much more interesting lahh ! I belong there !!! But you faggots don't want me ! D: idiots .. it's your loss ! wakakakkakaaa . (:
Bored lahh . bored bored bored bored . (: (: (: (:
I am kick-ass awesome !
I've been wanting to say that . TEEHEE ! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment