Monday, April 27, 2009

today .

Alright , I'm going to blog about today . (: Since I didn't just now . ._.

Met Wendy outside convention centre . Walked past one long line of smokers . [ strangled wendy for that because i almos choked to death . ] Went up the hill and took a lift up to FC6 . People mountain , people sea ... =.= spoiled my appetite . Headed down to FC3 . Lots of people , but we were damn lucky to snag a seat within 1 minute . Told Wendy to buy first because I had no more appetite alr . D: Watched her eat , then brought her to Moberly because she's never been there ! ;D Saw Sylvia at Cafe@Moberly . Then I lunched there . Had curry chicken rice . Was afraid I would starve to death during CAD and BM . x: Brought Wendy to FC5 and saw Daniel on the way . (: Walked back towards T3 for CAD .

Yeah , CAD was boring . Read the previous post lorr . (:

BM was fast . Ended half an hour early . (:

So, at 5.30pm , I walked with my class down to FC5 because Suha wanted to eat . (: Then ordered a cake for Rena and Shaira . (: Met Duncan on the way to FC5 btw , and in FC5 . Then went out with him to the sports hall the corridor and watched Alex and his rugby training . Looks rough . o.O Then I brought my bag up with me and walked with Duncan [GEEK ! ] to union room cuz he wants to get his bag . He freaked out when union room was locked . haa . Then remembered Marcus was playing bball . We went to bball court and watched Edwin , Daniel , Marcus , Timothy , Chinaguy and I think 2 more guys but I can't remember .. ><" psps . They finished their game alr and the Chinaguy started smoking . ): I said like damn loudly , "Excuse me ! Can don't smoke here ?! Like move aside and smoke ?!" everyone looked damn shocked lahh ! Hahaha . and Duncan was explaining to me that it's SP . There's bound to be people smoking . Ahh , whatever . I just hate smokers . @:

Went to union room and slacked with Duncan [ GREENSHIRTGUY ! ] . Talked to - ohh yahh ! Alex the fireman was balling too - Marcus , Alex and Timothy . uhh , well , Duncan did most of the talking . OHH YAHH ! AMIEL WAS THERE TOO ! :D Yay ! I remembered everyone . LOL . xD Then Duncan [ today he's wearing orange , so ORANGESHIRTGUY ! ] and I went to the field with Alex's bag to wait for him . By then it was 8.00pm . Dark . When Alex finished and everyth , it was like 8.15 ? He went to change and I accompanied him to FC5 . Duncan wanted to go home , so he went home first . haha . He's nice to talk to uhh . (: Patted my head before he left . teehee ! Felt like a little girl . xD idk why . I like people to pat my head . xD IT'S NOT A FETISH . lol . makes me feel special mahh ~~ :3333 haha . ehh , don't get any wrong ideas . ._.

Left school with Edwin , Daniel and Alex . But different side . SIAN . D: Going home alone SUCKS . ):

And tmr starts at 8 . SUCKS even more . x: But whatever luhh . =.= At least it's Rose Huang .. i make it sound like it's a good thing .. o.O ohhdear .. O: okay . idk what's so bad . ._. and what's so good .. =.=

Well , yeah . Today was smth like this . (:
I'm tired .
Need sleep .

No comments: