Hello! Sorry about the previous post. I was being crazy. >.<>
I am super lazy to upload photos. Haha. So I shall just say what I did during this week. :]
Monday:
Woke up about 9 or 10am in the morning and had someone over my house until 1pm plus? Because my mother took half day for me. ;] We went shopping at Causeway Point. Haha. Details? We went lingerie shopping. Haha. Okay, I went lingerie shopping.. =.= Before shopping, my mother and I went to Ajisen Ramen to makan!! :D So long never go there eat liao. It was a new branch. Haha. The food... is.. not as nice as the other branches though. My mother say she eat not shiok enough worr ~~ ... >.> Lols. We ate there because we were FAMISHED. I swear I could lose 1kg.. but, haha, you know... x] then lingerie shopping, then pasar malam shopping. Haha. Bought this overall for $10 dollars. Haha. Cheap but I think I will wear it for a long time. I wore it just now! :] Which was on Friday [050908]. Then it was Home Sweet Home. :] OH OH! & I saw Nicholas Chew and Jiexun they all. Umm.. I couldn't really see who else because Nick was the most prominent... >.<>, because I know him.. =.=
Tuesday:
Hmm.. let's see now.. haha. I forgot! AHHHHH! OHH! Aha! I remembered! Clique went to study! :] What exactly happened..? Kind of fuzzy in my head.. Ohhhh.. yeah. We were supposed to meet in the morning? AS USUAL, I was late. Actually, Tuesday's happenings can refer to my previous previous blog entry. Haha. The one about the korean food for lunch and everything....
Wednesday:
Okay, Wednesday. Interesting day. I forgot too..... =.= Umm.... wait..... thinking... thinking......!!!! AHA! Lol. Planned to go bishan library to study but I was late. Haha. For all the meetings during this whole week with the clique, I am always late. Haha. Well, I'm the only girl and because I am a girl [haha. of course i am a girl... grrrr...], they have to wait for me, unfortunately. x] Haha!! :D So we went to Bishan Library, and there was no space to study. So, we left Bishan and headed to Woodlands. Actually KangJing say go his house and study, but they don't want so we said go Regional and study. Then KangJing say go RP and study!! xD Haha. So we went there and study. But Mike and I were hungry because we didn't eat anything. Lol. So we brunched at the cafeteria in RP then we went into the library. Haha. So now we know which library to go to if we want to study. :] Haha. We looked kind of odd in RP because we definitely don't look like poly students. Except maybe for me. Some IJC people mistook Mike as one of them because he wore half-school uniform. Then GY in his usual casual clothes. KONGJIAN WAS IN NCO TEE AND PE SHORTS!!! LIKE O.M.G.... =.= So, yeah... then KangJing was wearing his banana class tee and own shorts, while I wear the YOG shirt and fbt shorts and slippers. I was in improper attire if I was a poly student. But RP is quite lax in its school rules. So, I am, uhh, okay?? Since I wore my track windbreaker over it when we left because it was cool in the library. It was so quiet that we got distracted and couldn't study so we left RP at about 4 plus? We went to KongJian's house, soaking wet! Because, duhh, it was raining cats and dogs and whatnot. Hahs. xP Then I borrowed his old unit tee because, we were going to play bball in the rain. Then Louis that road-idiot! Got lost on the way, had me worried shitless..... =.= wasted 45 min of playtime, but it's okay. :] We still had a ball of fun. :D Hahaa. Seriously, it rained the heaviest when we were playing. Then we go back to KongJian's house dripping wet. Especially me. Why? Hmm... I'm not sure.. :/ Anyway, we quickly left for home after taking our stuffs. Mike's phone is G-O-N-E, GONE. Yay Mike?? o.O Can get new phone. Although your phone is very new..
Thursday:
Morning, at home. Left home at about 1.50pm..? Late for D&T theory revision. It starts at 2.00pm but when I got there, there was no Mr Lim. Lol. I looked at the seating, I wanted to cry.. The next available seat was next to Nazahah who is next to Afiqah. AWKWARD.. So I went out again and frantically call Nicholas Chew. Couldn't get through to him, so bo bian go inside and just sit there. Fortunately, Nicholas and some others came in a few seconds later. Phew. Lesson started at about 2.15pm? Then HouMun[ion!!] came in at 2.30pm or so. Haha. :D Forever late. Then lesson end about 3.05pm. Went to outdoor court and play abit with LDerrick, Jonathan Oh, louis, Jianye, Ion & Fatty Chew!! Haha. Okay, then left at 3.45pm to catch a movie. Wanted to watch 4bia but somebody couldn't get in. Lol. Too young uhh.. x] tsk! So we watched Wall-e instead. Haha. Movie was nice! :D worth the 6 bucks. Quite touching actually, the ending part and it's rather humanlike, but not, uhh, so much dialogue... Still nice though. :] Bought a chocolate waffle & Home Sweet Home. :]
Friday!!!:
Haha! The most interesting day! Hahs. It's like clique outing day lahh! Lols. We were supposed to meet at 10.00am at Yishun MRT, once again, due to my tardiness, and Louis's and GY's, we left Yishun MRT at about 11 plus. I met Kongjian, KangJing and HK at McDonald's first before going to Yishun MRT. Saw Samuel, Ken & Fatty Chew. x] Then when I was about to sit down, KJ, KJ, &HK stood up. =.= As we were leaving, Belinda called KongJian and asked him to pass the phone to me.
KJ: ae? how she know you with me?
me: I.. dunno..?
Then I answer the phone,
me: hello?
Bel: hello? victoria uhh?
me: yahh. how you know I was with KongJian uhh??
Bel: because I was in mac? anyway, you have pad? xinyi needs it.
me: pad???!! I don't have.. sorry. [did i say sorry?? forget liao]
Bel: orhh. okay. then nevermind. okay, bybye.
me: orhh. byebye.
[KongJian and HK laughing]
Lols!! Haha. Retarded conversation..!! >.<>.<>
Then KangJing had to head home. JODIE SAW ME ON THE TRAIN! & I saw her too! :D LOL. Asked JiWen because odd number hard to play [huh?]. We went to play badminton at Yishun Stadium. Played from 4.15pm to about 6pm. Leg pain.... =.= Went to Jingyee's house to collect my skirts, walked in a circle thanks to someone! again. Lol. okok. xP waited for the bus, walao! Two 811e buses lorr!! Waste time... Time when I reached home was about 7.30pm? KangJing asked us come out again for Mooncake Fest Celebration thingy. So I go bathe and change then go the bball court outside Yishun Polyclinic. Played ball again! Haha. Played from 8+pm to 10+pm. Lols. Then went to a nearby coffeeshop to have a drink. After that, we went to the Fest at Yishun MRT there. There was a lot of people. Those little kids burning everything they see or they have uhh.. o.O Lols. We bought 4 packets of candles and found a quiet spot to play. Took some photos! :D But I'm lazy to upload them now. Since it's like 2.37am now. Played candles till about 11.35pm, KongJian left early 'cos he scared no train.. =.= Then GY went to the opposite side to take his bus. Then KangJing and HK waited with Louis and I for 811 bus. :] Waited for quite awhile. Bus came, reached home at about 12.10am? Haha. Then talk on the phone, hang up, bathe, wash up, talk on phone, on comp, blogging & still talking. ;]
OKAY! That's it for currently this week. Later I need to wake up at 6.00am to go with my mum to Chinatown to have lor mai fun for breakfast [i dunno why..]. So yeah. This whole week spent with clique!! :] Come on people! Think of name lehh! Clique here, clique there.. =.= KangJing suggested an identity! Name first!! RAWRR. Lol. Haha.
Alright, I shall stop blogging here. :] Haha. I'm in such a.. nice mood.. ;] kind of dreamy.... I like this kind of feeling... :] FREEDOM!! dots... =.= haha. Who cares?! :D As long as I'm happy. :]
-PAIN PAIN PAIN! but happy. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment