Anyway, I've finished most of my homework. Hmm. No, I think I'm left with something but I can't remember what.. I think it's chem. Yupp, that and the rest is my own homework. Alright I don't know, it's still homework, so go to hell. I have to finish my comprehension package by next week and start on the other five compres I took from Mr Teo. Hmm.. If I made a list, maybe I could get my things done more efficiently?? .___. No harm trying.
- Do at least TWO English Paper 1s by the end of this week
- Have at least ONE of them gone through by Mr Teo during night study
- Finish Semester 2 Comprehensions 11~15 by end of this coming week
- Complete at least one paper in my TYS, which I find rather... skimpy, by Sunday
- Do History paper that Mrs G. gave, I think, on Thursday then look for her during night study
- Save money
- Lose weight, haha x]
- Get my phone back
Hmm.. that's about it all.. I don't know. I'm not a very organised person. I just do really sporadic stuff when I'm bored. Like now, I'm really bored. I'm up all alone in my room. I'm supposed to be on the phone but that lesbian's such a pig. Ahh well. He's my pig.. ^@^ and I'm still considering whether I should go CIBTC or not.
CIBTC is really very long lehh... 1st to 12th December lehh!! I could use those 20 days to work and earn money so I can shop for clothes to wear when I go poly! Well, one of the criteria to be eligible for the course is to pass prelim. Although I didn't pass fantastically well, but I did so so so so so much better than Mid-Year. :] and I'm proud of myself. But no time for me to gloat. I have to mug real hard to get into the course that I've always dreamed of! :] Well, it's either that or I'll have to struggle through poly, which I definitely don't want to. I can't. But I still have another career path though. The Mr Teo from learning styles said I can make the cut. Since I'm tall, all I need is to be knowledgeable and have good proper social etiquette. Yes, it is not easy as it sounds.. I don't know.. life is full of choices. When you make wrong choices, you regret. But as you regret, you learn. So, never date faggots! Haha, alright, who knew he could be such a jerk in the end? So that was an honest mistake. Once bitten, twice shy.
Anyway, I'm hungry. :X
Anybody knows what's 'RSVP'? I've been hearing that word over radio recently. I've heard if before but I don't know what it is. I know the meaning, But what does it stands for anyway? o.O Such complexities of the human language has left me befuddled and muddled. Oh yes, my resolution for the end of year: bare my stomach at Sentosa. Which means I have to exercise more. I really miss track.
Oh yes. My leg is hairy. Hmm.. no. It's not hairy. Just that my leg hair are quite thick. Lols. Ion was exaggerating about my hair being able to prick into people's skin. Well, he's virtually 'leg-hairless'. Haha. :] Eugene [Tan JJ] was also admiring his leg. Then I started admiring mine too. Three months back, my legs would have been uber toned. Goodness. Gwen and Nat's legs are super toned and sexy... ahhh... jealous! >.<>
I want to eat pancakes. I feel like I'm missing something.. Hmm.. oh well.
I hate global warming. The weather is seriously cranky. Mother Nature hates us. Well, she should. I mean, we're polluting the earth more than we try to save it. Which is very ironic. Okay, I'm still not sure what is paradoxical. YET. I'm going to check a dictionary. ahh.. probably now. Since Mr Emmanuel Teo wants us to find our what's 'defacto', 'defector' and another word which I can't remember.. According to Dictionary.com, 'paradox' means contradictory. While I was perusing, I saw the word 'anomaly' which means an odd or peculiar condition or situation. The meaning of 'defacto' is.. hmm.. missing? There's only reference.. In politics, a defector is a person who gives up allegiance to one state or political entity in exchange for allegiance to another. Haha. Okay, I copied and pasted it here. There was direct meaning for it even though it's under reference.
I'm majorly bored.. Guess I'll find something else to do. I'm like rotting already luhh. Blogging is entertaining and stress-relief. But it is a BORE if you have nothing to blog about. Haha. But there are so many other things to say. I'm just lazy. x]
Looking forward to chalet. :]
BUT before chalet is 'O' Levels. Do well for 'O's and go chalet without regrets then. Of all places, in front of OCH.... Whose idea?!?!?! KANGJING!!!! Haha, retarded. :]
kept calling you but i guessed you fell asleep. oh well. knew it, you P-I-G. haha. :] nevermind then. must be sleeping real soundly to not hear your phone ring. haha. you're going to pay for wasting my precious sleep! haha. x] but i still love you. :]
-TTFN. phone still servicing......
No comments:
Post a Comment