Friday, September 19, 2008

GRRRRR!!!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS FOR THE FAGGOT TO READ.

YOU are so fair, I think you are even fairer than Snow White. So, YOU have no frigging right to call me black or black-hearted or whatever BECAUSE I am not cold-blooded neither do I physically torture any human beings or animals. Therefore, YOU should take that back. AND, you are not very close to me now, so don't you find it inappropriate that you should call me "African"? When people call me that, it's because I'm very TAN, NOT BLACK, and it's because they are my friends while YOU are not. :] Unless YOU are colour-blind, YOU should not call me black. For instance, I call you a faggot because YOU are one. I don't mind posting what YOU did to me outside BK. YOU can be great friends with Afiqah that you even let her flirt with you. Sorry, I'm not jealous neither do I want to bring her in. But you two seem to be having so much fun, I can't help but to enjoy prodding the two of you. :] On the other hand, I call YOU WHITE its because YOU ARE! Isn't that great? YOU have the skin colour that almost every girl wants. :] YOU must be so proud of YOUR skin. :]

For the record, faggot, I bought the phone first. And, the reason why I am saying such nasty stuff [which by the way, is so not me] to YOU, is YOUR BIG FAT EGO.

Too bad the fonts can't get any bigger than this. I would have pasted an A3-sized "BIG FAT EGO" here. :] haha.. :] Try acting pathetic, the whole class would listen to you then. it's not compulsory to see my blog you know. :] If you read carefully at the box at the top right hand corner of my blog, under the headings, LA FEMME♥, there's a sentence there that says, "> if you don't like me, click that little 'x' at the top right hand corner of your screen. :]" However, you don't seem to be able to fathom such simple english as that. So, by all means, read all about my personal life then. :] I hope you enjoy it. I'm having more fun now, than when I had with you. And when I mention that I was with you, I can't help but shudder and chide myself for going out with you. You are so un-gentleman, you know that? Oh well, who am I to say you? :] Vice-versa, who are YOU to say me? :] Hmm.. I guess I have nothing more to say about you now. Since it's the last year of secondary school, I won't have to see your face for a few more months. By the way, I should let you know that I dreamt of you. And I woke up in cold sweat. Goodness, I've never had a nightmare for so long until your face appeared in my sleep. I swear I'm not lying about the nightmare. You can ask Jingyee. She NEVER lies. Oh yes, and you know what? I may not be as nice to look at, but I am definitely much better looking to look at than you and, your really 'mature' jokes that you crack in class, are so irritating. Your laugh sounds so fake, it's like you're trying to tell me that you're very happy. Well duhh. Don't need a rocket scientist to figure that out, fugly.. so keep it down. There are other people who wish to study without the likes of you. Yes, that was my opinion. Reiterate all you want. :] I'm open to all criticisms. :] Unlike you, my ego is almost non-existent compared to yours. Only temporarily boosted because of you. Aren't you honoured? Now you have something to say about me, right? ;]



Okay, I'm done ranting. :] It's time to study really hard. I need to half my results to reach my goal! :] Yupp, and I'm proud of myself for improving 5 grades for my Combined Humanities. Although I didn't manage to clear POA, I'm still satisfied with my results [ it was a deal-or-no-deal thing when it comes to exams, so why bother?]. I never did have a knack for POA. Guess I didn't inherit my mama's accounting genes.. I don't ever want to do such office work. My ass is fat enough. Haha. :]

i miss you!! :] i love you !! :] haha. i'm hungry.. :x anyw, something's happening tonight at 3.30am. :] i know that you know what i know that you know that i know what you know. lol. okay. nevermind. :] don't understand nevermind. i still love you anyw. :]

-Hasta la vista! :]

No comments: