Haha. Alright, feel so much better after looking at JODIE's blog. :] haha. I read her blog then I remember why I felt so empty after posting my first blog entry... lols. anyway, yesterday [technically, it's yesterday since now is 1.56am? Haha. ] I went to the library with GuangYi, HongKiat, KangJing, KongJian & Louis [♥♥♥♥♥]. Actually, I reached there at about 1 plus? Haha. My tardiness was the cause of it. >.<>Louis at Yishun MRT & board the same train as him. But I sort of panicked & went in the train because I couldn't see him at the platform, so I thought he was in the train. Then I called him & the door closed. The train moved & guess who I waved at on the platform? Hahs, go figure. ;]
So, I took the train in solitude. Yes, that's awfully sad. :[ LOL. Okay, I reached Woodlands MRT and waited for Louis. Wait & wait & wait, then stupid nehneh [KongJian] creeped up from behind me!! I didn't scream lahh, but I was so shocked lahh! He jumped on me!! Shoulder pain.. then chest a bit pain because the shock was too much.. =.= Then I had my revenge by pinching him, etc., etc...
Louis arrived & then we went for lunch. I asked nehneh at the MRT station why he came down. Then GY say they were too hungry. Lol. Then KangJing say," You lahh! So late then come. Haha." Then he gave his.. uhh... retarded [?] chuckle. x] We went to the Horizon Food Mall. Lol, & looked for a table that could accomodate the 5 of us. Then we settled down at a round table. I had three donuts before I came & I didn't know what to eat. So, nehneh, GY & KangJing go order first. Haha. They walk one round then come back to the table. KangJing thought they want sit down and think what they want to order, so he was about to plant his butt on his seat. But then they all walk away. Lol.. then he was laughing by himself [at himself or by himself.. i'm not sure] & went with them. So left Louis & I. Retarded, keep making me do the Krishna~ imitation. xD Hahahahahaha! xD Then don't know how long later they bought their food and they started munching first. Louis & I go see, HongKiat came. We bought Korean food. Haha. Everybody were eating from the same stall! HongKiat didn't eat.
Oh yes, while nehneh & GY were having their desserts, I didn't see where I put my elbows and I put them into the bowl of soup that came with my food... spilled on the table and a little bit on my bag. HongKiat was pretty optimistic about the incident," Never mind lahh, anyway your bag plastic bag what. Hahaha! PVC mahh!" RETARDED! xP Then we left the place & I washed my hands, then went to the library. Looking for a place then settled at the 4th floor Children's section there. The librarians there were kind of ridiculous. Seriously, they need an attitude adjustment. We just came in and the librarian was pointing to us a sign to tell us to keep quiet. Were we that loud...? o.O Anyway, we settled down & started studying, KangJing the most slack lorrx! He was reading the manga he bought on the way from Causeway to Regional Library, while the rest of us did our stuffs. While the diligent souls were busy with studying, KangJing was laughing at his manga. Haha. xD It was funny looking at him laugh at his manga. Haha. xD Then nehneh & HK went to popular for a long while, left 4 of us there. then they came back. Then GY and KangJing go somewhere, left 4 again. Lol. We were quiet. Hah. :] I was feeling rather sleepy... do the paper halfway then want to sleep. Napped for less than a minute, then i woke up because I felt guilty. >.<
Finally we left and they accompanied me to the bazaar outside Causeway & I finally bought my Little Miss shirt and Cookie Monster shirt!! :D YAY! Wanted Louis to buy also, but he didn't. Oh well..... [note the high degree of disappointment] :[[[[ ANYWAY, I bought my shirts and home sweet home! :] Oh, and on the way out, I saw JODIE! :D she was also studying with her friend. Hahs. :] we were both wearing TRACKTEE! :D haha. x] it's a small world after all. :] Yes, then reach home, had major headache, fell asleep, mother screamed when she came back, did the things, forgot to cook rice, nagnagnag, blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.... & now i'm here blogging. :] Hahs. Looking forward to this year's 2e7 chalet again. :] Booking 3d2n. Ahh.. moneymoney... tsk.
-SLEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment