Tuesday, September 16, 2008

sickening ..

It's been about a week since I updated? So, okay I'm updating now.

Prelims are over. :] That's cleared, though I can't help but feel guilty that I was playing more than studying during prelims. Miraculously, I found all the papers rather manageable. Probably screwed up my combined science only.. I admit I don't deserve to pass History, but still, I want to pass it. Of course.. Who wants to fail? & I think that we should think of what Jarratt had suggested on the class blog. After so many months of playing, I'm getting serious. Starting from next Monday. :] So... I'll be on hiatus for awhile.

Pretty interesting week. I can't remember what I did last Thursday and Friday, though. Anyway, I had a blast on Saturday. Went out with my clique to celebrate Mid-Autumn Fest. Yes, I'm late. But because I was waiting for Louis. So I reached Khatib at about 8 plus, going 9? The others, while waiting for us, decorated the playground with candles. Haha. It was vandalism, but being responsible Singaporean citizens and law-abiding juveniles of Yishun Town, they cleared up. ;] We walked to Chung Cheng there to play basketball. Until about 10.20pm we left the court and went to block 600 plus the playground to play with the sparklers and candles. We played till about 11.30pm before heading home. Goodness. Wait for the 811 bus until 12.15am. I was so damn tired luhh. Lights out at 1.30am for me.

Sunday, boring day. Okay! NEXT!

Monday was the last paper for our prelims. Paper 1 of our combined science. 1hr long. So naturally, I went out even though Mr Siau said stay home and sleep till this morning. I went to watch 4bia with Nicholas Chew, Ion, Charmaine, Jiaqi, Zhiyun and Louis. It's a really really nice movie. :] 4.5 stars out of 5! Then we had Yoshinoya, then go home.

Tuesday, which is today. Received our emaths papers, hmm.. I didn't do fantastic.. of course, average people, average results. But I have to be extraordinary to get extraordinary results. Kind of sucked, today. Nobody likes being disliked. Nobody likes to be alone. Nobody likes a hypocrite. However, I would still like to thank those who try to be nice to those that they don't like. That's being sacrificial. The only person that I don't like is that faggot. The horrible truth I found out yesterday is that he has a new phone. BIG DEAL! ..he has the the same frigging phone that I have! FUCK.. and it's the same colour... yay me.. I hold the same phone as one of the popular people in class... bullshit. Puhhlease.. there are like so many different phones, of all fucking phones, you want choose the same fucking model as mine?! That's not all, his phone is white! What? There are no other colours for you to choose that you have to choose the same fucking colour as my phone? If you're not happy about me cussing in this post, you can press Alt+F4 now, or, to save energy, just move your cursor to big 'X' 0n the top right hand corner of your screen. For those who are still reading: Anyway, I can't help but keep ranting on about how fugly that faggot is lahh.. He's not blind as to see that that phone is being used by someone, who coincidentally hates him, in the same class as him. Fuck, where's your sense of originality boy? Sure... you can have that phone.. But I'm just pissed off with you anyway. So sue me.

There's another type of person I think is most stupid. You dislike another person because somebody else you think is so cool or whatever, dislikes that person as well. Come on lahh, you have a brain right? and you're not a machine what. No brain use your ass lahh.. If you already dislike that person, oh, okay, I'm sorry. But in any case, if you don't like that person, just tell it to that person. Talking about people behind their backs, is the same as backstabbing and hypocrism. Nobody is everybody's favourite. Unless you are some famous person, but even a famous person still has his/her flaws. If it makes you happy to say nasty things about people to other people, then you will get your just desserts sooner or later. Believe in karma? So, better be nice to people then. Unless you call yourself 'princess' or you think that you're always right, I think you are exempted from karma.. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was being sarcastic, it applies to everybody, that is, if there is karma.... Anyway, what goes around must come round. What goes up, must come down. :]

Ahh.. after posting all my troubles here, I feel so much better. :] I'm making personal comments that do not directly affect any beings whatsoever. sue me.

if uu didn't want me to know anything, then don't bother saying it at all. but i will still be listening to you, even if you don't want to tell me.
And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..

-there is so much more..

No comments: