Saturday, September 20, 2008

hmm..

My parents have gone out for a wedding dinner. It's me, myself and I at home with my doggies. :] I've decided not to bother about what others say. Since it's like, the most crucial time of the year. After 'O' levels then bother lorr. Haha. By then, I have no reason to bother also. Hmm.. saw a quote in GY's blog that helped me with that decision. "He who angers you, conquers you." so yeah. I'm not getting my blood boiled over some pimp who's not worth my time. :] Besides, my blood level's have always been low. Super low. :S I may pass out anytime. Haha. No, of course not. I'm still fit. Though not as fit as last time.. :[ sadded, but oh well.

Going to finish my chemistry paper lerrx. :] Left Section B. Then I'm going to find something to do. Since it's too late to go out or anything.. Like start on a compo and situational.

Somebody fix the earth's ozone layer! My room is like a sauna.. Oh wait. There's something called an air-conditioner.. I'm contributing to global warming, and I'm guilty. >.<>.<>used to live on Earth, twice. Pollution hasn't gone that far, but our descendents will suffer. I think that's a consolation... :/

Anyhoo, the 'N' levels are just around the corner. In about 9 days. We have about 26 days. so yeah. Time is running out, no time to be a mismatcher! Intensive revision for about 2weeks till the one week before 'O' levels. I'm pretty nervous already. But here I am, blogging. I'm nervous!! >.<>

  • Once I reach home, I'm going to call my mother and convince her to let me dye my hair
  • If she concurs, I'll dye my hair the very next day
  • After that, I'm going out to lose weight or something
  • Probably meaning playing basketball with the clique [seriously, it's weird saying 'the clique', name...?] till evening
  • Ton over the phone! x]
  • Wake up really really late the next day
  • Dye hair, if mama say okay
  • If not, I'll lose weight again, I guess
  • Prepare for chalet
  • Go chalet
  • Have a whale of a time :]
  • Play
  • Play
  • Play
  • Find work
  • Play
  • Play
  • Play
  • Get work
  • Work
  • Work
  • Play
  • Work
  • Work
  • Play
  • SHOPPING! :]

Okay, I think it's too much. Haha. Anyway, BEFORE THAT, it's 'O' levels. :] So study really hard! Like DIAMOND hard! Yupp. Okay, I've got nothing more to say.

I need to fix the time again.. stupid blogger.. sheesh.. =.=

-i wanna get into trouble, i wanna start a fight !

No comments: