Wednesday, January 6, 2010

track committee

I am in the committee for SP Track as Even Coordinator . No comments on that . x: But I have another blog to manage now . Which shouldn't be a problem because all I need to do is just to update the blog when there are events coming up .

Then I got a call from Tze Huan telling me that I'm in the publications team for FOWA 2010/11 . D: PUBLICATION ! AGAIN !!!

I kind of don't want because this term only have 5 weeks till end of year exams . ): How to cram everything into 5 weeks ?! Then I have evaluation meeting for MMSP this Friday , next Monday is FOWA meeting and finally , sometime next week is Track comm meeting . WTF ?! Like , seriously what the fuck ?

So I have to start planning my stuffs ahead for these 5 weeks and STICK TO IT . Even if I die drooling in class .. ._."

Is there nobody else but you who can piss me off as much as Wilson ? Omg , I swear , I think you and that goody goody class rep of mine are a perfect match . He is such a goddamn pompous ass who thinks he knows everything and as if the class revolves around his fat ass . While she thinks she is the boss of everyone and the guys must listen to her because she's a GIRL . Oh come on laaaa . _|_ I'm going back on my resolution because of them siaa . == WTH . Fine , I shall not think about them . Total waste of my brain cells .

Anyway , I really have to start planning for these 5 weeks and get myself together . Discipline .

- i can't wait for 'us' .

No comments: