I HAD SO MUCH FUN !! Went countdown with trackers AND overnighted with them AND bbq-ed with them AND overnighted with them AGAIN ! I tonned two nights ! WOOHOOO ! I think I'm going to love this year . (: THANK YOU ! To ..? You . (?) I'm a free-thinker . But , I thank God . Not Jesus or .. OKAY . I give . Just THANK YOU . (: Still , this is a good start to a new year . Only school is going to start in about a few more hours !! ):
Actually , I was supposed to do a speech outline and give it to Stephanie by Xmas . But I kept procrastinating and I didn't do it in the end . x: So .. I'm going to fess up and apologise to her and offer to do something else for the group . Plus , I have a PBL for Engine Maths that I'm supposed to do as well , but I didn't even touch it . And it's the first lesson tomorrow . Great . But I'm looking forward to getting back my results . I hope I've improved in all subjects . (:
Anyway , on Saturday , I met up with Chika , Emily and Sylvia to picinic at MacRitchie . We reached there at around 9 plus ? Then found a spot and settled down near the lake . We were eating happily until this monkey came down from the trees nearby and tried to sabotage our picnic . It snatched away our orange juice !! But it's okay . It didn't bother us until it finished drinking the orange juice and wants more ! LOL . And CHIKA WAS SO FUNNY LAAA !!! XD She practically ran behind Emily and HIDE !
Em: Ey ! I was in band in secondary school lehh . You last time NCC , see monkey then hide behind me !
Ch: Eeee ! Monkey coming closer !!!! Emily !!!
Hahahaha ! The second time it came back , it brought his gang of friends . We started packing up like real quick laa . Then we calmed ourselves down then went hiking . IN SLIPPERS . (: I think we're really cool . Haha . We walked from 11.30am to 1.30pm because it rained like super heavily when we were walking back . Oh ! We had our THIRD monkey encounter at the rest stop halfway back . Chika attracts monkey somehow . LOL . She got so freaked out she ran in a circle and hid behind some random auntie's back . LIKE WTH !!!?!? SO ROFL !! hahahaha ! (x and the auntie keep telling her not to run , Chika ran one round around the three of us before hiding behind the auntie ! XD Super hilarious . Then coach called me at around 12.30pm and told me that he and Kai Yin reach already . But I was still trekking . So he said he will wait . But the rain came and it was so heavy , coach had to cancel training . But it was really cool laa , our hike . (: I can't describe in words . It's a one-time experience thing . (: I'm glad Sly was there to share with me . (:
Then I went to shower , eat mee siam with them , then went home , took a nap and bathed and packed up my stuff then head out to Pasir Ris . (:
I met Nazreen at the 354 bus stop in the interchange then took the bus with her to Downtown East . Met Ayie and Eryu at Cheers there then walked to the pit . (: We played frisbee then bbq , then eat , talk talk , eat some more and played cards . Then Qiwen and Jia Yuan left at around 11.15pm like that or later . Followed by Alfred . But we all send him home because it was like , midnight ? /: The walk was DAMN LONG laa ! Took us about 20min to 30min to reach his house . His house is further than Steph's house siaa (different stephanie) . Then after Alfred's house , we went to Wei Jian's house because he wants to bring his lappy and PSP . After that , we walked back to the pit and nua-ed there again . OH . Jia Yuan met us when we went to send Alfred because he no more train liao . LOL . Bo bian . So all of us walked back to the pit and Jia Yuan , Beng Kiong , Ming Xuan , Tony and Wei Jian slept there while Naz , Ayie , Edwin and me went for a night walk to the playground . And at 4am , we walked back to the pit then sat around until sunrise . My slipper broke then I had to walk barefooted to Downtown East to get a new pair of slipper . I must get my Havainas soon .
OKAY . I'm so tired . Got school in a few hours' time . SIAN LAA . Goodnight ! :D
- at least i get to see you everyday (:
No comments:
Post a Comment