HELLO 2010 ! You found me wasted this morning but I will seize YOU and make the most of YOU these 365 days . So this year , YOU had better be good and smooth-sailing for me because I really want to focus on my studies and training . Even though I started wasted this morning . /: Thank you 2010 !!!!!! :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Okay , I'm having mixed feelings for tomorrow . /: On one hand , I'm quite excited , but on the other , I'm quite scared . ): Excited because there's going to be three things happening in ONE day . :D I'm going to meet Sly , Em and Chika for picnic at MacRitchie , then training starts at 1pm at the same place . Afterwards I'm going to bbq with SPTRACK . (: I'm quite scared because I'm meeting Sly at 8am ! EIGHT IN THE MORNING . DDD: Then I have a feeling that training is going to be quite tough because it's 10km training . ): Some more I will be training alone . ): The bbq is the EVENT I will be looking forward to tomorrow . NO . I'll be looking forward to the entire day tomorrow because it will be so 'Carpe Diem' . :D
Yeah ! (Y) Awesome . (: I hope I don't screw up myself . Tomorrow will be a tiring day . But it will definitely a day to relish and enjoy . (:
- carpe diem!
No comments:
Post a Comment