Sunday, July 5, 2009

that basketball ..

Woke up at 7am because my mama was screaming at me to get off my bed . She's going to bring me to see a doctor about my tailbone BUT she has to drag me around with her wherever she goes . Like I'm her friggin' lackey . UGH . == So I slept in the car because I was uber sleepy [ only had 4 hours of sleep ! ): ] and I woke up when we reached Bugis . Had breakfast there after praying then headed towards home . ==

Slept in the car again and arrived behind YT the shophouses to see a Chinese doctor . Fell asleep there , my mother and I . Can you imagine that ? Hah ! Then our turn to go see the doc . While my mama was having her acupunture , I slept on the doctor's desk . LOL . Then when it was my turn for the doctor to look at my injury , my mother started snoring . SNORING ! Can you imagine that ?! So embarrassing laa ! LOL . Anyway , went home and slept again . == hurs .. Woke up at 2pm then bathed and Mike came up . He wanted to pump up his bball . But he doesn't have the pin . So I suggested we go Chong Pang and pump his bball .

Took bus there and did what we went there for and went to the bball court near Yishun Primary . GUESS WHAT ?! Saw Xavier and his gang skating there . LOL . Coincidental ; the world seems so small suddenly . Then I totally sucked at balling today . No more feel liao . Haha . Very long never play also . So I started skating . But I felt so NOOB . Xavier they all so pro . Walao . Don't dare approach them also lorr ! Haa ! Then Guang came then they play tgt . I go try sliding and managed to slide like 4cm ? YAY ! But that was like , three times ...? == Xavier gave me some tips . haha . And I gossiped abit with him . x: Seriously , I need to cut down on gossiping in skates maaaan . /: Then I go fetch Kangjing from Chong Pang McD in my skates . When I came back , Nicky was there ! O: Like omgshit laa ! Haha ! so long never see him . (: Then Nicky still praise me ~~ xD haha . Then I go skate some more - fail , fall , slide , fail , parallel turn , slide , fail , parallel turn , skate backwards , parallel turn , slide , fail . ==

Nicky left halfway . Then we also left after sitting around for awhile more . Hopped on the bus to Safra . After we alight , we have to walk abit to Safra right ? And then there's this drain along the pavement . Mike was dribbling/bouncing his bball and then IDK HOW , that butterfingerboy managed to bounced his bball into the drain ! WTH LAA . Sticky situation .. he jumped into the drain laa of course . Got back the ball then managed to climb back up . Lucky there were some steel stilts man .. if not he would be stuck there for a very very long time . The entire thing was quite dramatic lorr ! haa . Too bad . No videos or photos . /: It's a dirty job . D: Lol . After that , I watched the guys play pool after Mike and Kangjing cleaned themselves up . Followed Mike to the bowling alley to accompany him cuz he wanted to bowl . Left Safra at about 8pm .

Then we had to cross the road to go Northpoint and there's this path along the reservoir that leads to the shops near the shopping centre and we were walking along it . That butterfingerboy was dribbling/bouncing his bball again and suddenly we saw the ball rolling down the grass slope and him chasing after the ball ! LOL . Too late , the ball's already in the water .. == AGAIN . That entire scene happened damn fast and it was very dramatic ! haha ! :D So , Mike and Guang went to get some sticks while Kangjing and I were at the bank of the reservoir . The ball was moving nearer and nearer to the bank after floating away for awhile . Then Mike came back with the sticks . I told him to hold me while I use the stick to get it back . He said okay . So he grabbed my hand while I tried to lean forward . As everyone should know , the reservoir has no actual banks . So , if I stepped in , I would most probably plummet into the water . I lost my balance and stepped IN , so I pulled Mike's hand and he thought I wanted to move in further ! WTH . I slipped in and [ splash ! ] , my lower body was in the water already .. LOL . Everything happened damn fast laa ! Mike was trying to pull me up , I was trying to climb up , my slippers were trying to get away from me , I tried to save my slippers , Mike still trying to save me and I managed to climb up and almost lost one side of my slippers !!! O: But it floated up again , so I got my slipper back . GOODNESS LAA . & the most stupid thing was that Kangjing and Guang was a few feet away from us and they managed to get the ball back while Mike and I were struggling to save each other . AWESOME LAA VIC . == Second time already lorr !!! I confiscated the ball while they carried my skates and belongings and we walked to Northpoint . KNS . My shirt was dirty and only my lower body part was wet . Pfft . How glamorous is that ?! == I washed Mike's bball and the guys waited for me while I washed up . The water is damn SMELLY laa ! LOL . I thought I will die of the smell when I was in the water ..

Phew ! Exciting day maan . (x Out of 10 , I give today's Fun Level a 20 ! :D haha ! It's so damn hilarious lorr ! :D I had fun today . (: Immense fun .

Okay , that's it . (:


Yupp , my wet ass ..


(x KFC .


Ooops ! Sorry Kangjing ! ><" haha .

Aww , <3 you guys ! :D

No comments: