Heyho ! :D One week never blog lerr . o.O okok . updates .
Monday 6/7
One and a half hour of BM and we did NOTHING . Just get back paper and discuss about our timetable . So , that one and a half hour , we decided to shift our BM on Mondays to Thursdays because we have a 4 hour break on Thursdays . That's it for lessons . == After that I went for track . I think .. I can't remember .. x:
Tuesday 7/7
I can't remember what happened . LOL . Only that class starts at 8am . Then dismiss alr , I really really had to poop . /: Went to FC5 to meet Ernest and Justin . I asked Justin to teach me 3D CAD and Ernest going to track for his first training . I met Justin first then switch on lappy and everyth then Ernest came . After that , Anna also come . Justin finished teaching alr , we go buy KFC . Talk talk abit then I realised that Ernest was going to be late for track ! O: We walk to stadium then send him off ~ haha ! Then home sweet home ~
Wednesday 8/7
8am class again . Did lotsa stuff that I can't remember also .. went to FC5 to meet Ernest then headed to the stadium at 3pm . Early siaa .. then we sit there and talk talk , wait for training to start and for the usual people to come . Bathed after training then go FC5 again cuz Ernest meeting RenZhong . Then I just go with him cuz I had half an hour more till skates started . Turned out Sly , Anna and Sam went to FC5 also . Said bye to Ernest and whacked RZ with my shoebag then I went to bball court . Ernest laugh at me for wearing jeans to skate ! It's called protection ! D: Then I took a very very long time to wear my skates again and abot 8.30 , we went urban ! :D Didn't fall . (: THANK GOODNESS ! Because KC brought me down the slope . (: But I still fell down anyway when I was trying to slide . == I think it was a bad fall or something .. I can't really remember again ..
Thursday 9/7
8am class again ........ DDD: Random stuff happened in class . A lot actually . Then I had to rush to meet Justin and Anna cuz we going to Jelutung court for course . Sylvia rushed back faster than me siaa ! Hahaha ! & what a pleasant surprise when I heard Rohi also going .. x: I led Justin and Anna the wrong way to Jelutung siaa ! Then we were late for 1 hour .. x: hehhs . Like 1 year never go back Sembawang liao .. x: so .. hehhs . It was quite tiring uhh . Keep doing the same thing over and over again . /: & I was so nervous cuz that Rohi sitting there . ><" Then we had Mos Burger for dinner/supper and home sweet home ! :D
Friday 10/7
8am class .. == Super duper tired and sleepy .. was uber happy that class ended at 12pm ! :D Went home and slept for awhile and packed my stuffs for track and skates . Ernest didn't go track cuz he attended some AYG thing . SO COOL LAA ! xD Hmm , anyway , was almost late for track . x: But still on time laa . Then that day we ran 7.5km . WALAO . Ran up and down the SB slope three times . == Die .. didn't make it under my timing because it's really difficult to run . ): BUT I FINISHED . :D Training was a killer that day lorr . x; But I survived training ! Woohoo ! But my leg cramped siaa ... cannot walk properly . After Monday's training [ which I can't remember what I did ] , my legs hurt ! D: Walking and going down the stairs really damn pain siaa .. ): sit on the couch for too long , leg also pain . Tsk .. old liao old liao . I went down to street soccer court and skate skate abit lorr . Played slalom .. never really practise sliding .. x: not much of a mood . Went up to bball court to skate awhile and fell twice . I went to bathe at 10.30pm and left school after that . Walked with a whole bunch of people and said bye to Anna and Adriel on the other side of the platform . :D Bloody retarded . (x
Saturday 11/7
Was supposed to go Pasir Ris park but in the end cancelled .. == Woke up at 1.30pm . LOL . Uber tired I guess .. /: then rotted the entire day until my parents came home at around 4.30pm then had dinner . Bathed and went to my grandma's house cuz got some discussion for my uncle's wedding . More about that another time . Then I went there and watched Harry Potter on Channel 5 . Went home at about 9.45pm and bought BK on the way home . Finished watching and almost immediately , I went to sleep . == Pig right ? I know .
Sunday 12/7
Which is TODAY . (: Woke up at 9.15am . Washed up and all . Wore my skates and got a lift from my parents to YTSS to meet Ernest to skate to Sembawang Park . HAH ! A lot of funny things happen . LOL . Had breakfast at a prata shop near my house . Then I fell once on the bridge to the park connector . Then we skated around the park abit and attempted going down this slope . GUESS WHAT ? We both fell . Only he went down first and fell first . I went down and I thought I would survive siaa ! I fell after the hump ... == I scraped my knees abit and my knuckles and my right elbow AND my hipbones . My pants tore slightly . haha . Skated back to Yishun and had Starbucks . Returned my library book and Ernest walked to bus interchange with me while he waited for his friend to go study together . Then bus came , I go home and sat on the floor awhile before going to bathe . Wow . Bathing never felt sooooo good . I was 'singing' in the bathroom laa ! HIGH SIAA ! == Ernest still can 'dance' .. think he more jialat siaa . Scraped his shoulder and knee . But only his left side . Weird huh . Everyth was so damn funny laa !! HAH . xD
I think I will upload photos later . Now lazy uhh .. x:
TTFN ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment