Thursday, July 2, 2009

PHOTOS FOR YESTERDAY !

Photos ! :D
On the first day of July ....


After practical .


Went for skates training because I don't think that anybody will go for Poly50 training .. x: felt bad but .. alr pon-ed soooo ..
Anyway , we went urban during skates .
Anna and I fell down the SB slope . I felt so loser because everyone didn't fall . x:

Anna's knees . Stylo siaa , her jeans tear . But the wounds scary .. x:


Anna's elbow . ): Raspberry juice anyone ?


Anna that pretty girl . <3 and me .


Justin sliding . (:


Anna , me and Samantha ! <3 Feel so lucky surrounded by 2 pretty pretty skate babes ! :D haha ! Guys should be jealous . :3


Aww .. Anna poor thing .. ):


Blood-stained tissue . x:

I fell on my tailbone . Yes , it hurts alot . It hurt like hell actually . Not sure how I fell . But Justin said I hopped then leaned backward , landed on my arse and butt-slided to the end of the hump at the SB slope . hehhs . Shiok ? ._. Then today cannot walk fast , cannot sit down properly , cannot go poop . /:

And today ! I got my SEBA ! :DDD

TADAAA ! :D

I changed to white wheels . Because the black ones .. ehh .. the entire skate black not nice . Cannot see anyth . x: I wanted red wheels but no red wheels . haha . NEXT ! I'm going to save up for RED CASTERS ! :D

Okay . Shall stop here . (:
Taa !

No comments: