I thought last week was over , but this week's coming up . ):
Uncle's wedding was on Saturday ! :D Didn't take a lot of photos but I will post it up when I have time .
Finished the coaching course ! Finally ! Got a little bit more space to breathe .. but still have to go for more lessons because Kingsley says so . D:
Finished up Geomatics assignment and the ONOW presentation ! :D Lucky Mr Tan appreciated my ppt slides man . If not I would have wasted my 3 hours . (:
What am I saying ?
Okay . I can't think of what else to say . But I think .. it was a fruitful week . (:
Taa ! :D
- I'm going to smile and persevere no matter how rough it'll get . I don't need a man . (:
No comments:
Post a Comment