Sunday, August 31, 2008

boring day .. again .

Hello people! :] As of now, I'm going to blog in standard English so I can improve on my writing skills. Bullshit, but yes. :]

I'm eating a cup of instant mashed potato from 7-11 that my mother bought just now. Goodness.. I'm eating too much. I'm starting on a diet. Starting.. haha. Oh yes, I just wanted to blog because today is so boring!

Yesterday was also boring. Friday was not so boring. I don't know.. It seems to me that almost everyday is boring. The sad thing is, when the day is boring, I don't do anything productive or constructive. That is a very bad thing.. 'O' levels are around the corner, in about a month's time or so. The 'N' levels have already started. Time flies.. So little time, so much things to do. I never try. That's a very bad point of me. But, if I really want it, I can do it. I can do it, just that I don't want to do it.

Okay, I'm not going to rant on and on about the same meaning in different way of phrasing it. It's so boring... BORING BORING BORING!

I shall upload a photo of my prawn noodles that I had for brunch yesterday! Whee! [okay, that's really idiotic...]


It looked appetizing but it only tasted fine... Nothing special.. The shop had many newspaper clippings. So, they didn't meet my expectations. Hahs, food critique much? ....
Ahhhhh... I'm so bored. Somebody entertain me please?! Can this day be anymore boring?!
My mother wants to drag me with her to my aunt's house to return some stuff. BUT I'M SO LAZYYYYYYY!!!!!! Yes yes, I know. I'm a pig. [OINK!] But I seriously don't want to move my ass from the chair.. It's menial labour!
But I wouldn't mind going for a run with someone.. ;]
Shit, I need to lose some weight.
i miss uu so much baby.. goodness. it's all uur fault! haha. :P for making me miss uu. haha. :] &loves!
-I'M UBER BORED!!!

No comments: