Okok. Don't talk about such depressing stuff. Today is a Friday! So it is one day when I can study in peace. (: One entire day to catch up with everything I have missed out in class. But, considering at what time I woke up and at what time I am still blogging, I only have half a day left. -.-
And I am very hungry.
So I'm going to have this:
See the label? It's "Alive". I feel pretty alive after eating it. Thus, explains the label. How genius of them.
And this was what I was supposed to post yesterday. (:
In case you can't really see it, the drawing shows me strangling him while I say, "I'm going to kill you"
And he goes, "Aww so good" then "yeah"
Yes, it is sadistic.
Because he drew it.
This, is my masterpiece. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
kbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment