My left side of my arm is hurting. Feels like it was burning or something. And now, my shoulder hurts. Like I got sunburnt. I'm wondering if I have arthritis. OMG. That's bad.. only old people have arthritis. ):
Anyway, today, I went to Emily's house to play mahjong. I was super late and I came in her house while PCK The Movie was playing in Em's house. Then we watched Bratz. Yes, Bratz. It was hard to concentrate on the mahjong because of the movie. The movie was lame but we watched it till the end. It was quite nice la.. not totally lame.. Okay, after the movie, we concentrated on our game and continued playing till Chika came back and Syl went. Then we played for another 3 rounds and one neverending game of Jungle Speed, before I left Em's house. Anna, Chika and Em urbaned to Queenstown's skate park.
Now I am so tired. I don't know why.
But I am so anxious to find a job.
It's so late.
I have no choice but to wait for tomorrow to come.
Sighs..
buhbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment