Thursday, December 16, 2010

madness

This is madness. Crazy. I have so many things going on next week. Okay, I can list it out for you.

Monday, 20th December 2010: Training in the late afternoon till night.
Tuesday, 21st December 2010: Going out to Vivo to celebrate Vicknesh's and Fauziah's birthdays.
Wednesday, 22nd December 2010: Emily insists on coming my house to play.
Thursday, 23rd December 2010: FREE
Friday, 24th December 2010: My buddies comin' over to play mahjong yo.
Saturday, 25th December 2010: Going aunty's house to celebrate Christmas.
Sunday, 26th December 2010: Gift exchange at Sentosa with skaties.

Yeah, so if I wanna work, I can work on Monday and Thursday. I was thinking that I should just forget about going training for the rest of the month (whatever's left with the month anyway). Since there won't be training on next Friday because it's Christmas Eve and on the next next Friday because it's New Year's Eve.

And only if someone is willing to give me a FRICKIN' job TOMORROW. Yep. Oh, yeah, life's wonderful.
No hints there.

I am so going to get a daily journal for 2011. And I WILL write in it every single day. Rain or shine.

Oh I forgot to mention yesterday that I got bitten my Emily's Tootsie.
Tootsie's a rabbit.
A killer rabbit.

No, I was just kidding. Tootsie's just Emily's snow rabbit.
With blood red killer eyes....

No, I was just kidding again. Tootsie is not a killer rabbit and it doesn't have killer eyes. It's just Emily's snow bunny with pink eyes. (;

buhbye.

No comments: