Heyyo . Been a while since I blogged . BUsy busy busy weekend . Started busy-ing since Friday . Let's see now ..
I woke up like 9 in the morning with my mother screaming like strangled chickens then went back to an uneasy nap for half an hour before she started smacking me to wake up . =.= Then I had my breakfast outside and came back home at about 11 plus ? Cause my mama wanted to buy some stuffs . Then I bathed and finally set off for Woodlands . & that day was the first day the YJcians went to Bintan . Can't say I don't miss Louis . (; But I kind of forgot to miss him afterwards . x: hehhs . Went to Woodlands Civic Centre for my mama's CPF thingy and my medical check-up . We went up to SATA first but the doctors and nurses and everyone involved were out for lunch . There was a board there that said that they will be back at 1.15pm . So we went to settle the CPF thing first . I was a little hungry so I went down to buy a packet of large fries from McD . As if I don't feel fat enough ... D: I saw Jianye , Nelson , Darren , Yimpeng and the forever-irksome Goh Hancai . =.= Didn't say hi to them . Just walked to McD . While I was queueing up , I turned around and saw Ms Siti ! haha . Smiled at her , got my fries and quickly walked away . I felt fat and suddenly very self-concious of my weight . x: then I realised I forgot to take some napkins then hurried back and grabbed a piece and scurried back upstairs . After my mama was done , we went up to SATA at 1.20pm . By then , there were already a lot of poly students . Then I saw Jianye and gang . && that retarded Hancai was snickering , " hehh hehh ! victoria lehh ! " =.= anyw , the wait was super ultra long . I got the whole thing wrapped up in two hours ..... ._. TWO hours ..!! And adding to that frustration and thinning impatience was the dismay of my new weight ... I GAINED 2KG !!!!!!! D: that is just BAD !
Ohh well . I really have to lose weight . And the worst thing was that the next day I'm going to Sentosa . I'M FAT ! DDDDD:
After everything's done in Woodlands , my mother and I went to meet up with my uncle and my daddy to go to Ikea in Tampines . Had lunch / dinner . Okay , I was STUFFED . =.= these fats are really difficult to get rid of ... D: Then went to Courts and my uncle and grandma bought a DVD player . Then we proceeded to Giant to buy mineral water for Saturday . We bought six 1.5l of Ice Mountain because they were on offer !! xD Cheap until lao sai lahh ! xD Then we bought a 6-men tent and a portable DVD player for my grandmama . xD We shopped till about 9 plus in the evening then head home .
Plonked down on my bed and slept like a baby . & with the prospect of my uncle buying me a volleyball !!!! xDDDD
Saturday morning , I dragged myself out of bed and did my morning ritual . Packed my bag and went to rendezvous with my grandmama at Harbourfront . Reached Sentosa at about 11-ish ? Then set up the tent and waited for my uncle and his gf and her cousins to come . Ate a little before my auntie and uncle , uncle's gf and cousins came . AND MY UNCLE REALLY BOUGHT ME A VOLLEYBALL !!! xDDDD YAYE ! Then they played vball for a little bit then I brought my doggies out for a little swim . Had some snacks then went back to swim . Anyway , it rained at like , what ? 2 or 3pm ? And it rained TWICE . =.= So , in the end , we went home early . About 4 or 5pm we washed up and waited for my other aunties and my cousin to come . Just when we were leaving , they came .. =.= But it's okay ! My cousin's doggy , Snuffy , is so damn adorable ! But I left with my auntie , uncle and gf first to my uncle's house to play Wii ! xD We made a stop at Vivo to buy some games and a charger for the Wii remote . Then we cabbed to my uncle's home . [ Shhhh ! Mama and grandmama were not supposed to know .. ] We had dinner at a nearby coffeeshop then started playing Wii ! xD We left my uncle's place at midnight and reached home at about 1am cause my parents sent my auntie home .
Finally , on Sunday , I had to roll my ass off the bed because my body ached like I just went for track after 4 months of muscles-disuse . x_x My parents woke up like super early to bring my doggy to see a vet for her injured leg . Then I wasted a lot of time before leaving house at 11am . Met up with my auntie at Farrer Park staion then walked to my grandmama's house . When we reached there , my uncle was already playing bowling with his Wii !! D: haha . We ate our chicken rice and started playing ! So yeahs , we played the entire day . went home at 10.30pm and slept at 1am , reading a book I bought last two months ago at a Carrefour fair in PS . :3
The month of March is a very troubling one . DD: My doggy has to undergo surgery for her broken leg and her lump of smth on her underside . I think it's a torn ligament and the vet says that she needs to be fitted with a metal stick or smth .. or she'll be limping forever .. [ depressed ] && she has this little lump since January . When she went for her annual check-up , the vet said that it could be breast cancer or just a lump of fat . Even if it's breast cancer , it's not harmful . Still , I think it should be removed , whether it's harmful or not because cancer cells will still spread . Depressing .. and the total cost for the surgery to remove the lump and operate on the leg is $1700 .. it costs as much as a stupid laptop . =.= Nicholas says I should go look for SPCA and see if any kind doctor would charge cheaper for the surgery . Sounds easy , but difficult to do . And I really want my beloved pup to get better soon .. ): money isn't a problem . I hope ..
Then I want to save up for my JJ Lin's concert ! T.T but I have no money ... I'm getting the front row tickets because it's not worth to get the back row or middle row seats as I might not get a good view . Other than S-Pop , I have never really been to a proper concert . NOT EVEN AVRIL'S !!! .. very very depressed ...
AND , I need to save up for new laptop AND go shopping one day . Shopping can wait since I can shop anytime , if I have the money and time .
I'm like so sadded now just thinking about all these money problems . ): Why must there be such a stupid thing called 'money' ? D: why can't everything just be FFA ?!?! Ohh well .. like they say , "money is the root of all evil" . So what happened to all the good and wholesome things in life ?
I wanna see shooting stars too ..
No comments:
Post a Comment