Friday, February 27, 2009

90th post !

It's going to be the end of February ~ So I'm going to post something instead of leaving it to rot . x:

Anyway , I'm still very bored . :]

I went to Newton on Wednesday to go for an interview my uncle Randall is introducing me to . He's working there also ! So he can guide me and teach me everything . BTW , he's only 2 years older than me . xD It's a hotel ! xD Sheraton Towers Hotel !! Got me so excited because it's a hotel ! LOL .

Okay . This is going to be a quick post because I gotta go for my medical check-up and do my CPF things . 麻烦。 D:

Yesterday , the YJC students went for their Bintan camp . D: Now I'm missing Louis badly .. come home quickly ! ): If not I'll start counting hours like Kongjian did 3 years ago for a certain someone I'm sure he still likes .

OKok . Really gotta go . Stupid mother . =.= Don't understand why she has to scream every sentence out like I'm deaf ... =.=

Ta !

No comments: