Wednesday, February 11, 2009

87th post !

Let's see .. it's 1.06am ! xD I'm supposed to sleep early .. but .. I've become a nocturnal animal now . Haha .

I'm bored . Can somebody please entertain me ? I'm rotting at home and I need to lose weight .

I should put up an advertisement ehhs ? Haha . Ohh yeahs , been to Jianye's house last Saturday when I had brunch with Nicholas and Cat [ Houmun ] . Haha . Ohh ohh ! I didn't tell you peepos about the brunch .

We were supposed to meet at Causeway at 10.00am . But I overslept and so I msged Nicholas that we meet at 10.30am . Then I dragged myself out of bed cause I slept at 4 in the morning the night before . I was ready and good to go by 10.00am . Who knows , I reached there on time . I called Nicholas and he told me he just woke up .. =.= nice .. then I got Cat's number and called him . I asked him where's he and he told me he's still at home . He sounded sleepy so I asked him if he just woke up . He said no . Rubbish larhh ! Haha . Idiot Cat . Hehhs . Then I walked around Causeway then went to CD-Rama . Nicholas came first . Then he brought me to Ichiban Sushi and treated me some uber nice sashimi lahh ! It costs $30+ . I brought only $14 that day lorr ! I thought we were going to eat somewhere in Causeway . Then Cat came and Nick bought one cup of Strawberry Smoothie from Orange Julius . Then we hopped on the train and went to Bugis because Nick said that there's a super nice Japanese restaurant that serves nicer sirloin steak . :O

So, we went there and it's such a cute restaurant lahh ! The sirloin steak is absolutely sedap ! hahaha . xD Nick ordered two steaks and one beef straganoff . the bill was about $62 . I paid $14 .. =.= so I was totally broke . Then Nick insisted we go the dessert shop just opposite . so we went . The steamed egg was delicious ! I ordered iced mango & pomelo , Nick had the steamed egg [ it's cold ! ] and Cat had the 红豆冰 ! haha . I suggested it . && they gave him a free scoop of durian in it . It's nice ! Except for mine .. They used mango powder instead of the original mango cream .. =.= afterwards , we took a cab down to Yishun , Jianye's house .

I felt kind of weird lorrs . It's not like I'm very close to them , but only okay . & Keyuan was there . D: But it was okay . When we were approaching JY's house , I said that we have no oranges .
In the taxi,
me: eii , we don't have oranges lehhs .
nick: aiiyah , nevermind one lahh !
me: nonsense ! it's manners .
cat: nevermind lahh , jy's house downstairs got mama shop .
nick: ohh yahh horr !
Reach JY's house the void deck ,
[ walking to mama shop ]
[ enter mama shop ]
me: where are the oranges arhh ?
nick: i don't see it ..
me: is it behind ?
nick: uncle , oranges 在哪里?
[ uncle brings us to the back of the store ]
me: i knew it . haha .
[ nick choosing oranges ]
me: eii , this one is rotten . ohh my goodness . the oranges are all packed in 5s .
cat: never mind lahh . later just separate lorr .
nick: ohh yahh . waa , vic , you never say i didn't know it was rotten .
nick: ...
nick: ehh , anyway we going to give only 2 horr ? then can lahh . take the rotten one .

Lols . It was smth like that . haha . Then we went upstairs and 拜年-ed . See them play mahjong cause I pok liaos . Hahaha . Then I asked Louis [ <3 ] to come over . Then they moved the mahjong table out cause there's going to be lion dancers coming over . Then they played cards outside . Then lion dancers came , dear came . I had to admit to nick that i found ky cute in his pink shirt . haha . too bad . im not on talking terms with him . i guess he's a great friend but a really kns bf . haha . :]

Afterwards I had to leave . Went to my auntie's house to play mahjong and cards . Played overnight luhhs ! Left my auntie's house and took the first bus to my grandma's place and stayed overnight there . Lols . Then went swimming in the evening lorrs . hahaha .

gaah .. I'm so bored . Going job-hunting next week with Jessie and GY . xD

Valentine's Day is coming ! Sighs .. I'm stuck at home .. what should I do ...? What should I give my honeypie ..? xD He's so adorable .. sweet and caring . I'm sorry , this is not for people with weak hearts . ><" LOL . Hehhs . I've got an idea ! xD Laleelo ~ :D Not saying ~ :3 haha . But I wonder if he will be touched ...? He has to be . Cause it's going to be my first time !! :@ haha . Nono , you people arhh .. lols . Alrighty , I'm going to go sleep now . Don't wanna wake up at 2 in the afternoon . D:

TTFN ! :]

No comments: