Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TRACK NATIONALS !

Hello amigos ! Track Nationals was today ! Awesome right ? :D So excited about everything but some really bad stuffs happened and but we still had fun ! Okay , I'm very tired and I'm scratching all over my legs !! D:
Anyway , this morning I met up with Gwen , Sylvia and Xinyi for breakfast . Gwen was late ! So we ordered our breakfast first then waited for Gwen . Ohh , I wore my sports shoes today cuz I thought that I was going to run also ! x: haha . So ps . ><" So I went home to change my shoes . When I came back , Gwen finished her breakfast already . So we just talk talk abit then go bus interchange and top-up my card .


These lovely ladies bought Happy Meals ! :D Look at those really fun toys ! Aww .. aren't they happy ? (;

When we left the interchange , two 969 buses just zoomed past us ! We even chased the second one lorr , but the bus driver didn't stop . Then another 969 bus came like 30 seconds later ? & we were like so happy lahh ! xD

We reached TP at about 9am then walked in and followed a JC into the race point . We saw the 'B' girls preparing for the race so we went over and wished them luck and everything and jiayou them . (: Mr Low told us to go to the fountain there and walk left .
The race started at 9am for the 'C' Div boys . I think there's a 15min interval between every race , so the 'B' boys started at 9.30am and the 'B' girls started at 9.45am . We saw the girls preparing for the race and popped over and said some niceties and go high over them , wish them luck , blabla . Then we walked over to the starting point and asked the sweepers for directions and set off . Just nice the boys started running . I think the sweepers are weird ... s:


We were walking along the running route . By the side lahh . ._.
Ohh man , I look fat . @:

Then we walked until the converging point where all the girls and guys will pass by and fed mosquitoes .. Gwen and I were like slapping Xinyi's legs because there was alot of mozzies trying to have her blood for lunch . (:

We waited for the 'B' boys and the first person we know running towards us was Weilong !!! I was like so damn happy lahh !! My tears just fly out lorr !! We were all damn excited lahh ! I forgot to take photos of the guys cuz I was too excited . xD Then the first two 'B' girls were coming our way . They were practically neck-to-neck !! So darn close to each other lahh ! And they kept trying to overtake each other !!!! Super exciting !! Then we saw Weili !!


Sorry ! Blur ! ><>
Then Xinyi [ not the retarded one xD ] zoomed past us after Weili ! So that was what I caught ... x:

Oops ! I took too early ! But I meant to take Zarchi ! (:

After Xinyi was Natassja , forgot to take her photo . Then Jodie , I ran with her . And I ran with Zarchi also ! Ohh yeah , I ran to the converging point and until the bridge there then stopped running because I couldn't go any further . I didn't know I was running on the brick road what , and this white shirt old fogey just went up to me like some big-eff toot and told me off ! He said I was running on the brick road and I could obstruct the runners' way . And I glared and ignored him and was walking away . Then he threatened me that he could disqualify the runner because I was running for her . I argued but I couldn't remembered what I said . Hmpf ! This old man have no right to scold me because he is not related to me anyhow and I can sue him for threatening me . Says the bigfat law , old fogey ! And he was still shouting at me when I walked away . Desperado ..

Anyw , the boys have finished running and we walked over to them and I hugged everyone except for Dekang . Haha , not because he's super smelly or what , cuz I don't really know him . And it's like kind of weird to hug someone you don't really know . /: BUT , I'm very happy that he has joined track ! A new addition to the family ! :D And he's really good . (:

okay , I should stop blabbing on and post up some photos . (:

After meeting up with the girls , when we were walking back to where Mr Low was . All the awesome 'B' girls . (:

(: see how muscular shenxian is ?! [ swoons ] suddenly so buff . o.o
Track photo ! (: Awesome , ehh ? :D

This one is even more awesome !! :D
The retarded one and JODIE ! (:
Everyone so shack but look at that botak head .. =.=
Zarchi was looking at me for 5 long seconds while I snapped a photo of her . She looks so blur+fierce ! :D & that Faiz was acting as if he was asleep .

Shenxian [ foreground ] and Xinyi [ background ] sleeping .

Weili , Dickson and Jodie .

Then I went back to school with some of them to collect my testimony . (:
I'll blog about the nasty stuffs tmr !
Ciao ! :D
<3>

No comments: