Yes. Today the usual suspects are coming to my house. FOR KARAOKE.
And I know I haven't been updating this since God knows when. Today is a Sunday! (: Funday/slackday/siaoday/lazyday/lastdayoftheweekday. Yippee. :D Waiting for the guys to come. So I decided to update this. /:
Anyway, the significant things that happened to me in a paragraph...
I had a pretty tough week two weeks ago, then I missed my time trial because I felt.. "out of sorts". Then I didn't go training because of bf. /: And then Thursday and Friday, I did some last minute 800m trainings. I just realised I really really REALLY suck at long distance. TYVM. But the last minute trainings did pay off. Or maybe it was my spike shoes... I DID A 2MIN AND 56SECONDS. SO. MAJOR. MOTHERFUCKING STOKED. :D I was like "KNNCCBNBNB BOOMZ" because of the latic acid. It was cramping my ass..
No comments:
Post a Comment